ADVERTISEMENT

Weather for next week [prelim]

Can't wait. Will be there driving with my soon to be 16 year old daughter who I've been fighting with too much. Mom and older sister are out of town. When I asked her to go to the game with me after she found out mom and sis were gone, I expected her to say, "I don't know dad"...

But she responded "sure"...to my delight. Very hard for me to watch my daughters grow up...but am thankful and will treasure my day in Happy Valley this coming Saturday! Even if we are stuck in traffic on 322 and daughter is wearing earphones!

Can't wait. Will be there driving with my soon to be 16 year old daughter who I've been fighting with too much. Mom and older sister are out of town. When I asked her to go to the game with me after she found out mom and sis were gone, I expected her to say, "I don't know dad"...

But she responded "sure"...to my delight. Very hard for me to watch my daughters grow up...but am thankful and will treasure my day in Happy Valley this coming Saturday! Even if we are stuck in traffic on 322 and daughter is wearing earphones!

Nice!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT