Well, the redacted affidavit is out...

Petch

Mar 28, 2012
You are completely out of your mind. You probably also believe that Hitler was set up by the Jews. Absolutely insane. The only “deep state” here is in your twisted mind. The only thing “rotten to the core” is Trump. Trump owns your mind and soul. Pathetic and dangerous. Get help before it’s too late.
Trump was exposing and starting to drain the deep state swamp. The Dems and some RINO Republicans are scared to death of him and will do anything to stop him.

You are simply too stupid to understand what’s going on here.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
Trump was exposing and starting to drain the deep state swamp. The Dems and some RINO Republicans are scared to death of him and will do anything to stop him.

You are brainwashed and insane. Trump will hang and for good reason. And you nut jobs will go your graves worshiping the biggest POS in American history- I feel sorry for you .

pioneerlion83

May 29, 2001
SouthernMD, by way of NJ and PSU
And you wonder why it becomes clearer and clearer to most people every day that the 2020 Presidential Election was rigged.

This ridiculous raid couldn’t have screamed any louder that Trump was right.
spit-take-drink.gif

lmao-crying-laughing.gif

Reactions: LafayetteBear

pioneerlion83

May 29, 2001
SouthernMD, by way of NJ and PSU

Draining the swamp??? Trump??? The man who played you all as a big, long con???!!!!! BWAAAAAHHHH!!!

lmao-crying-laughing.gif
laugh-ron-burgundy.gif

Lion8286

Sep 1, 2008
Yeah…and you bought the Russian collusion BS…hook, line and sinker. You are dumb.

PS- Why don’t you add a few more stupid gifs to your useless posts, since your words are clearly lacking.

pioneer is big on the gifs when he doesn't have an intelligent response, which is the majority of the time.

Petch

Mar 28, 2012
You are brainwashed and insane. Trump will hang and for good reason. And you nut jobs will go your graves worshiping the biggest POS in American history- I feel sorry for you .
The biggest POS in American history is currently sitting in the Oval Office. Well…I guess he is occasionally in the WH. And you assclowns think he is actually competent.

I am honored that an idiot like you feels sorry for me!

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
Yeah…and you bought the Russian collusion BS…hook, line and sinker. You are dumb.

PS- Why don’t you add a few more stupid gifs to your useless posts, since your words are clearly lacking.
Have to say, Scott Adams has a list of hoaxes that disqualify you if you believe the.

The liberals, all morons, believe most.

Anyone who believed the Russian collusion hoax is better to just follow directions.

Obviously, those people cannot think for themselves.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020
The biggest POS in American history is currently sitting in the Oval Office. Well…I guess he is occasionally in the WH. And you assclowns think he is actually competent.

I am honored that an idiot like you feels sorry for me!
I’m sure you are quite proud. Boy.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Well, Trump has the nuclear codes. Morons. They change at minimum with every president.

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Have to say, Scott Adams has a list of hoaxes that disqualify you if you believe the.

The liberals, all morons, believe most.

Anyone who believed the Russian collusion hoax is better to just follow directions.

Obviously, those people cannot think for themselves.
English, please.