ADVERTISEMENT

What's With DiNardo?...

androcles

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2003
...on BTN he is fawning over Michigan State...and then says , "They will be very happy with a 1-point win over Air Force ... the triple option is sooo hard to defend ... and not many coaches know what to do!"

...are you kidding me?...

...on BTN he is fawning over Michigan State...and then says , "They will be very happy with a 1-point win over Air Force ... the triple option is sooo hard to defend ... and not many coaches know what to do!"

There is a reason he is not coaching. ..no one demands excellence from sports analysts. If they did Desmond Howard would be delivering pizzas

Airforce is not Georgia Tech or Navy. I don't think anyone at MSU would be happy with a 1 point win.
MSU will destroy the triple option with their Dline.
Not to mention that their frosh back LJ Scott will probably run for about 200 yards.

He's just clueless. Reminds me of the buffoonery (sp?) of a Lou Holtz on ESPN. They just talk and talk without having any real logic and often end up saying stupid things if not outright contradicting themselves.

That guy's all over the place. At this point I think it's reasonable to conclude that homeboy's just reading from the teleprompter.

...maybe he is just saying that HE wouldn't know what to do...

...as a head coach he was 59-76-1 overall...

...1991-94@ Vandy: 19-25...9-22 SEC...
...1995-99@ LSU: 32-24-1...18-20-1 SEC...
...2002-04@Indiana: 8-27...3-21 BIG10...

...hmmm...

...maybe he is just saying that HE wouldn't know what to do...

...as a head coach he was 59-76-1 overall...

...1991-94@ Vandy: 19-25...9-22 SEC...
...1995-99@ LSU: 32-24-1...18-20-1 SEC...
...2002-04@Indiana: 8-27...3-21 BIG10...

...hmmm...

LOL, I think even Lee Corso was more successful than him.

I just think these guys have to make it a mission to prop up a team like Michigan State mainly because...it is the only school left on Ohio States schedule with any real credibility in terms of top 10 opponents Buckeyes have to face.

BTN seriously would love another Big10 NCAA Championship...ratings...more viewers...premium channel etc etc...

Ohio State vs Michigan State will be an attempt to be billed as "the BIGGEST" game of the year...thus they will always be giving some kind of compliments out...they have to...regardless if DiNardo is all over the place...

IMO...

I just think these guys have to make it a mission to prop up a team like Michigan State mainly because...it is the only school left on Ohio States schedule with any real credibility in terms of top 10 opponents Buckeyes have to face.

BTN seriously would love another Big10 NCAA Championship...ratings...more viewers...premium channel etc etc...

Ohio State vs Michigan State will be an attempt to be billed as "the BIGGEST" game of the year...thus they will always be giving some kind of compliments out...they have to...regardless if DiNardo is all over the place...

IMO...

Totally agree they do what they can to talk up Michigan and MSU this year. Problem is- don't tell me Michigan State is a top 10/ top 5 program and then at the same time tell me how lucky they will be if they can escape with a 1 point win over Air Force. ;)

Reactions: 91Joe95
I don't think they will have any problems with AF's offense. Considering the MSU's DL coach had coached at AF for many years and saw it everyday in Practice.

He is stupid.
Has always been stupid.
Will always be stupid.

So, what is the basis of your question?

DiNardo makes the guys in the "dumbest" movies look like rocket scientist.

AF is losing, but is running all over MSU. Thinknthey have over 200 yards rushing. They have fumbled twice in MSU end, on was returned for a TD.

35-21 MSU. AF has turned the ball over 4 times in MSU end, twice inside the 10.

AF has over 300 yards rushing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT