ADVERTISEMENT

Who is Penn State’s starting quarterback next year?

One name that has not been mentioned is M#ke McQ#$%ry (Sorry, but for some reason my keyboard will not type the name correctly) so I'll put it out there, if only for discussion. OK, for some reason he is not a fan favorite , but in his defense he always plays to score and does not let up, even in the closing seconds (no 4th quarter slump), and always seems to at least cover the spread. (Cue Rutgers fans in 3, 2, 1....)

On the other hand, perhaps I have started drinking a bit early tonight. Happy New Year to all our board members! We Are!

Doug Sieg. He's been patiently waiting his turn as the next in a long line of adequate PSU quarterbacks.

One name that has not been mentioned is M#ke McQ#$%ry (Sorry, but for some reason my keyboard will not type the name correctly) so I'll put it out there, if only for discussion. OK, for some reason he is not a fan favorite , but in his defense he always plays to score and does not let up, even in the closing seconds (no 4th quarter slump), and always seems to at least cover the spread. (Cue Rutgers fans in 3, 2, 1....)

On the other hand, perhaps I have started drinking a bit early tonight. Happy New Year to all our board members! We Are!
Problem with Red is after coaches tell him the play he will change the story, I mean play by the time he gets in the huddle

Reactions: Leo Ridens
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT