ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

for those folks that read HR and took from the innuendo that Teas is in IC this week.....ahhh try again

EDit: and for those thinking that the "west" guy is RBY.....try again. my uninformed opinion is it is Mejia

Last edited:
Simply insane Twitter handicap match going on right now, Cormier vs. PD3 + PD2. Here's a sample:

i think PD3 should have his WWE online membership revoked and his twitter deleted as its liable to screw up our master plan to have him in IC for next season.

Reactions: diggerpup
The PD's don't seem like very stable people

mj9k6.jpg

So they are getting a visit from the Fredo of the Jordan wrestling clan?

Yikes lol he'd be much higher (still think he's going to tOSU) if he had wrestled at Ironman last year and wasn't hurt. Finalist at Ironman as a freshman at 132...not many of those walking around. He's legit. He doesn't wrestle in offseason tournaments, everyone knows that.

Really think so? I know little Manville was traveling a ton over the spring, but I think they like Shakopee.

Same coach as bigger Manville had at AV. I'm pretty sure he will end up at Wyoming Seminary, not Blair (think the dad didn't like the coaching change and had him transfer)

Same coach as bigger Manville had at AV. I'm pretty sure he will end up at Wyoming Seminary, not Blair (think the dad didn't like the coaching change and had him transfer)
Every time I've watched him compete, it's Dad and Levessuer (sp?) in his corner at Shakopee, which seems to be preferred for them. They must have a good relationship with Jackson. They got the youngest one in the novice age group. Who knows. I just like to watch the kid wrestle. Hope he sticks around.

i think PD3 should have his WWE online membership revoked and his twitter deleted as its liable to screw up our master plan to have him in IC for next season.
Too late, this one surely is a MOAB at any college Admissions office.

i probably would have used "about" the same grade level....(i kid I kid)

I dont doubt you, forgive me but Im not having any f** at the moment ;)
FWIW, I still think he is a long shot for Iowa. There is clearly some interest or he wouldn't be paying his own way, but I'd say PSU is still in good shape. 6 out of 7 and the #1 recruiting class, regardless. Things could be worse, dunke

FWIW, I still think he is a long shot for Iowa. There is clearly some interest or he wouldn't be paying his own way, but I'd say PSU is still in good shape. 6 out of 7 and the #1 recruiting class, regardless. Things could be worse, dunke

True that. We could be Jammen - a man without a true favorite team; loyalty ever in question

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT