ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

can somebody remind me what deuce rachal did that everyone is comparing this to him? I remember the story of him going for a throw maybe but can’t quite remember exactly...
Illinois is 5 up on Iowa going to heavyweight. The deuce and Sammy Stoll. The deuce was supposed to be a Greco upper body expert. After watching the deuce wrestle I am more than a little confident Sammy was going to pin him eventually, but instead of waiting for the moment to build the deuce tied up with Sammy and threw the both of them to the mat. The deuce's back first. Then to add spice to the story, the deuce's effort to get off his back made IMAR's sprawl look like a Herculean effort.

can somebody remind me what deuce rachal did that everyone is comparing this to him? I remember the story of him going for a throw maybe but can’t quite remember exactly...
Last year's dual -- Illinois up by 5, beats Iowa if Rachal merely stays off his back. Instead, Rachal pinned himself with possibly the comically worst throw you'll ever see.

That is ridiculous.

His grip strength inspires some self-loathing on my end. Not long ago I was at a gathering and some dude handed me a jar of moonshine. I couldn't open it. Definitely my most embarrassing moment of 2018. But then Cassar came over and opened it with his bicep (and a wink). Don't ask me how. He's the best.

And hey, at least I can swing a golf club

8WSsvIb.gif

That is ridiculous.

His grip strength inspires some self-loathing on my end. Not long ago I was at a gathering and some dude handed me a jar of moonshine. I couldn't open it. Definitely my most embarrassing moment of 2018. But then Cassar came over and opened it with his bicep (and a wink). Don't ask me how. He's the best.

8WSsvIb.gif
Oh, baby, I’m hot tonight!

Mrs. Hamenkamp - your ball is over here

Oh, so it is

Reactions: dunkej01
That is ridiculous.

8WSsvIb.gif
If you ever get that jar of shine open, I highly recommend you don't drink the entire quart. Bad things can happen if you do. I fell and broke my arm, and skinned my knee, elbow and nose bad. It's an absolute blast driving a 5 speed manual with a broken right arm.

... Not long ago I was at a gathering and some dude handed me a jar of moonshine. I couldn't open it. Definitely my most embarrassing moment of 2018 ...
Ha ha. In college, I was on a date and misjudged how heavy a restaurant door was and got too close to it before I started pushing the door. I had no leverage, and it wouldn’t open. Then the slim girl I was on a date with pushed both me and the door open. I was embarrassed and also impressed. More impressed than embarrassed. :)

Last edited:
Ha ha. In college, I was on a date and misjudged how heavy a restaurant door was and got too close to it before I started pushing the door. I had no leverage, and it wouldn’t open. Then the slim girl I was on a date with pushed both me and the door open. I was embarrassed and also impressed. More impressed than embarrassed. :)
Is that the end of the story?:rolleyes:

That is ridiculous.

8WSsvIb.gif

Great, now Angry Fish will start trolling on how much better a golfer Jordan Oliver is.

For full comedic effect, here is a truly bad golf swing.

That is ridiculous.

8WSsvIb.gif
Who is that in the background :);)? Ying to Zain's Yang, re. golf talent.

Shak has taught Jason Nolf and Cenzo the intricacies of the cross face cradle, but none do it better than the Master.

Jason showing he's learned it well.

Last edited:
Reactions: danoftw
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT