ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

Kind of cool the BIG wrestling match is both a must see and a "MUST BE SEEN AT" event.
All I know is during the 4 youngsters matches I didn't hear alot of support from the crowd. Give the tickets to someone with a pulse. 16 thousand and our high school puts out more energy. Carver would have been rocking.

Not letting us score points has been the Iowa definition of stalling for a very long time. Probably ranks second as far most widely accepted.
Number one is you scored more than us, you stalled. Makes no difference if score was 17 - 5, 11 - 4, 5 - 4, or 2 - 0, you scored more so you by definition of our collective understanding is you stalled.

I knew Iowa fans in their L was going to try to pull the class card lol the minute I heard Spencer booed.

We're apparently supposed to give a standing ovation (or not boo) someone about to go kick our guy's ass to kick off a dual. What has he even done to warrant one at PSU? Is he an Olympic Gold Medalist who is about to retire and wrestled last in a dual where he was one of two winners?

No? He's just an extremely good wrestler I see. What defines the standing O then?

1. Hodge Winner? So was DT going into 2014.
2. He's a nice guy also? So is Zain.

And I don't even need to bring up some of the incidents in Carver just from the last year? Lol.
Fans of the team coached by the Brands Brothers are mad that we didn't go out of our way to be nice to an opponent?

Hard to keep a straight face on this one...

Just saw that Kasak took 5th at Mat Town. Lost 5-3 to Composto in his opening match. Had to forfeit his consi semi; 6 match rule, maybe?

He already has some pretty good wins.

Reactions: Ski and nitlion6
Near the end Micah said "so dominant" but the closed caption read "so dominate." That can't be an inside joke, can it?
I noticed that 😅 at first I figured Cameran Wallace put the captions as it was his vlog, but it was Football’s account so you would think they at least would check it over first

I noticed that 😅 at first I figured Cameran Wallace put the captions as it was his vlog, but it was Football’s account so you would think they at least would check it over first
Nothing PSU does, particularly when they screw up, surprises me anymore. I believe they use unpaid interns for everything, despite the very large budget they have, and spend!
If they can’t get the radio feed right for the biggest dual of the season for their multi time national championship team then they just can’t be expected to do anything right.

• Sad
Reactions: PSUer1989
It's viewable now..

Special kid. Great reminder, as a fan, that we generally have no idea what most of these kids have been through / are going through.

All the champs from that high school over decades and one went to college… says a lot about RBY and the village that found a way in the absence of parents.

I hope his dreams come true and he continues to be a great role model for kids in his community.

Special kid. Great reminder, as a fan, that we generally have no idea what most of these kids have been through / are going through.

All the champs from that high school over decades and one went to college… says a lot about RBY and the village that found a way in the absence of parents.

I hope his dreams come true and he continues to be a great role model for kids in his community.
Very well said!!

Reactions: danoftw
Definitely some interesting revelations and a few questions unanswered.

1) No (zero) mention of ASU. You had to think they were all over him as a recruit. There must be a back story there, I think the family wanted him away from some bad influences as I recall.

2) No game plan going into his match with Fix? That just sounds crazy, but with Cael it's all about preparation and then letting the kids go do what they have been trained to do.

3) Our interest in Courtney yet we couldn't get him for 125. Dang.

4) How close RBY came to leaving the program. We knew he was pretty homesick early on, but we really dodged a bullet there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT