ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

A lot of kids were looking at his ears and recognizing him as Mickey.
Frustrated World Cup GIF

I hope this works. I created what I think might be my Mona Lisa
Someone needs to do Ironbird or BNicolls as Hitler in his bunker railing at Evil Cael. To date, the funniest one I’ve seen is Hitler skiing Vail

@amattaro did you make this one too? I found it there.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Moriah part sealed it for me. One suggestion - when he sends people out of the room, the ones he asks to stay behind shouldn’t be AAs, but the truly deranged posters and BNic - like Ironbird, Slumlord Millionaire, Vodka, Don Hawkeye, etc. Like Hitler railing at BNic for not increasing tenant rollover (and security deposits) through evictions

Well done

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The Moriah part sealed it for me. One suggestion - when he sends people out of the room, the ones he asks to stay behind shouldn’t be AAs, but the truly deranged posters and BNic - like Ironbird, Slumlord Millionaire, Vodka, Don Hawkeye, etc. Like Hitler railing at BNic for not increasing tenant rollover (and security deposits) through evictions

Well done
I was thinking the same, just with "inner circle members"...

@amattaro did you make this one too? I found it there.
Wow. Several weeks ago I posted a video of Hitler at the Olympics rocking in his seat like Terry Brands. I got annihilated on this board. Some even suggested I get booted. In hindsight, it was inappropriate and I issued a heartfelt apology to anyone who may have been offended. You post this and everyone think it’s funny and great. I guess one has to be in the “inner circle”….

Wow. Several weeks ago I posted a video of Hitler at the Olympics rocking in his seat like Terry Brands. I got annihilated on this board. Some even suggested I get booted. In hindsight, it was inappropriate and I issued a heartfelt apology to anyone who may have been offended. You post this and everyone think it’s funny and great. I guess one has to be in the “inner circle”….

I, for one, did not consider your post to be inappropriate.

I think people were a little harsh with you. Maybe the fact that these were actors in a movie had something to do with it? Either way, I think everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, until doubt is removed.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone
I know it's a bit early but Incase anyone is wondering, next year PSU will wrestle Edinboro on senior day :)

You now have the entire time from now until next season to think of why you hate that idea and come up with a way of explaining how stupid it is... But just remember that some of us like these last matches of the year.

Last edited:
Repost it I didn't see it lol. I think that's funny as shit the idea of hitler rocking back and forth like brands lol.

Reactions: BOSCO2
I know it's a bit early but Incase anyone is wondering, next year PSU will wrestle Edinboro on senior day :)

You now have the entire time from now until next season to think of why you hate that idea and come up with a way of explaining how stupid it is... But just remember that some of us like these last matches of the year.
Did they send anyone to nationals this year. I don't remember seeing any wrestlers from edinboro

That move has been a staple of the PSU room since at least Q, who hit it every which way against Kilgore.
Seems that Cael has used it a lot as well. Even watching videos of rolling with the guys at practice, you can see him using that technique.

You would think that as hard as Hidlay digs that under hook that he would develop something like this other than just trying to power his opponent from that position.

Seems that Cael has used it a lot as well. Even watching videos of rolling with the guys at practice, you can see him using that technique.

You would think that as hard as Hidlay digs that under hook that he would develop something like this other than just trying to power his opponent from that position.
It's a great "old man" takedown. Don't have to hit a knee and it's a non-taxing finish mostly.

It's a great "old man" takedown. Don't have to hit a knee and it's a non-taxing finish mostly.
And here I was expecting you to tell us that this move is a foundational move in wrestling, and everyone does it before middle school. ;-)

Reactions: 82bordeaux
And here I was expecting you to tell us that this move is a foundational move in wrestling, and everyone does it before middle school. ;-)
Well it is actually! It was the first move shown to me at my first high school rtc practice when I was in junior high! Shout out to coach Brad. It's hilarious that you mentioned that haha

Standing underhook throw by is a very basic move. You'll see guys on every team use it. It used to be Cassioppi's bread and butter when he was bigger and taking less low level shots.

There are lots of variations. I like this one because it's focused on moving their weight away from you. It makes the leg light and easy to snatch. The Russians are incredible at this right now, especially Sadulaev. Half the time he doesn't have to go to the leg at all. He's right to the body. Here he is hitting it on Snyder:

This is opposed to Gilman, who chooses a less slick approach. He muscles guys straight to a hip to hip whizzer situation and works from there to shelf the leg and finish on the mat.

Well it is actually! It was the first move shown to me at my first high school rtc practice when I was in junior high! Shout out to coach Brad. It's hilarious that you mentioned that haha

Standing underhook throw by is a very basic move. You'll see guys on every team use it. It used to be Cassioppi's bread and butter when he was bigger and taking less low level shots.

There are lots of variations. I like this one because it's focused on moving their weight away from you. It makes the leg light and easy to snatch. The Russians are incredible at this right now, especially Sadulaev. Half the time he doesn't have to go to the leg at all. He's right to the body. Here he is hitting it on Snyder:

This is opposed to Gilman, who chooses a less slick approach. He muscles guys straight to a hip to hip whizzer situation and works from there to shelf the leg and finish on the mat.
I'll admit, it's not exactly an exotic move, but nearly every penn state wrestler can hit it too--I doubt very much if it's not a part of PSU wrestling school, 101.

Reactions: hlstone and js8793
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT