ADVERTISEMENT

Will "Days of our Lives" get better ratings than Pitt bowl game Monday at 2:30?

Never. Just laughing at you clowns giving yourselves a hug over women's sports.
We'll keep that in mind when Pitt fans are stumbling all over themselves at the success of Pitt women's basketball. Suzie is going to take that team to a final 4 in the next 10 years, but you can just laugh it off. I suspect others at Pitt will feel differently.

Reactions: nits74 and simons96
We'll agree that she's a fat woman. She won't screw us up as much as normal size man Pederson did to you.

What's the name of that bowl game Pitt's going to, again? I forget.

Pederson vs. Barbour?...both are about as bad as possible. Fortunately for Pitt Pederson was fired.

Pitt's playing in the Military Bowl. Pitt fans don't travel and have weak numbers, so Pitt's jammed playing Navy on its home field.

PSU is playing in the Taxslayer Bowl. You are in a much better bowl, no question about it.

We'll keep that in mind when Pitt fans are stumbling all over themselves at the success of Pitt women's basketball. Suzie is going to take that team to a final 4 in the next 10 years, but you can just laugh it off. I suspect others at Pitt will feel differently.

Whatever...cool, just not my bag.

As for the original question, I think if Bo is really dead, then Pitt has a chance to take the ratings. If he comes back from the dead, forget it.

As for 9/10/16, can you provide where you are sitting, I'd love to stop over in the 4th qtr and sit in one of the empty yellow seats beside you and watch you cry. I know this game is your life and watching your disappointment will be priceless

Reactions: Judge Smails
cmon guys, I know a lot about college football.

this is the national championship of December 28. can Pitt win another one?

or are they destined to be remembered as the team that blew the largest lead in college football bowl history?

Tune in! because no one else will . . .

You have to admit, it's pretty impressive that they still won another MYTHICAL national championship despite losing a bowl game where they also gave up the biggest lead in major college football bowl history.

Of course that takes a Penn Stater to accomplish. :p

Reactions: fairgambit
You sound bitter.
He actually sounds like a bitter moron - you have by your standards a tremendous season and get a crap bowl - maybe if any of you idiots went to a sPitt bowl game once in a whole you would get a better bowl - waiting for Dick1960 to get to the Pedo references - the first retort of the lazy and stupid mind.

Reactions: simons96

Where did Suzie McConnell-Serio go to school? I forget.

So what happens when penn state wins this game? Do you turn to jerry talk, joe knew talk, or pitt is rebuilding talk? All I keep seeing is that psu has no chance. It would be a complete meltdown.

They will do like Rutgers and wait til they lose to a team by a closer margin than we lost and then brag about how that makes them better than us.

I love the Nationality rooms at Pitt. They are definitely something all Pitt fans should be proud of. I will also say that despite what I consider are the generally good natured shots at Pitt football on this Board, Pitt is a quality school and anyone that says otherwise is not to be taken seriously.
They are a quality school. US News and World Report ranks them the 21st best public university. Penn State is ranked 14th!

She was smart, athletic, attractive, and wise beyond her years. Where would a lady like that go?

Basket_PSU3.jpg

Took a Penn State alum to save their women's basketball program.

I feel bad for Narduzzi. He got this bowl game over the playoff. It has to suck to be him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT