ADVERTISEMENT

Windmill this... I have one take-away from this game

N&B4PSU

Nov 30, 2009
Florida
I didn't think much of UW prior to the game (I've commented on them several times this year.. I'm up late and i've seen this bunch in action... good, not much more), and i think even less of them now. Sure, we don't turn it over we likely win by 4 scores... but that means nothing compared to how i don't think I despised a bunch of players more than these and their mocking of SB and his windmill arms.

[Think about that. We play osu, msu, and meatwagon... and this is the bunch that i despised most.]

When i first saw Gaskin do it on his score I was annoyed and thought less of him... but after they made it 28-21 and a bunch of their little piss ants did it, I knew i'd found a bunch of garbage pickers that needed a good old fashioned ass kicking.

Tomorrow, the bozos from UW will wake up and have a look at the stats and realize how close they were to losing by 4 scores... or many more. They were incredibly fortunate to be in it against a far superior team. Yo Washington... you gave up 545 yards to a team that featured the best back in America only 25 times.

It was an absolute pleasure to have yet another B1G team kick the teeth in on the west coast pansies... or is that pasties? They can windmill their backsides back to average land... where the little pacific 10 resides.

That said... what a pleasure watching these guys work. All year and tonight. So much talent, and you just get the feeling we're still just scratching the surface of what is to come. The D is going to be better, the O is going to discover new weapons and move ahead.

What a great time to be a Penn State fan.

I saw that and felt the same way. UW ran their mouths a bit and got a bit pushy at times so I’m glad we won. I’m all for celebrating after a TD, but I don’t like ball busters. Saquon was all class, and so glad he had a tremendous game.

I cannot begin to express how I feel about SB... watching what might arguably be the best ever to play at PSU... living long enough to experience this... for one of the old timers, this was just beyond special.

And Trace... what.. 11-11... 12-12? whatever it was, hitting EVERY pass on 3rd down was beyond anything i've seen anytime at this school.

A privilege. It was a privilege watching this team work.

Thank you so much to each and every one of them... and this staff.

What a wonderful year!

I'm not sure why this surprises anyone....Petersen's teams have always been punks. His Boise State teams were always cheap shot artists and thugs. Their one win over Oklahoma made them media darlings, but I watched them play a few times over the years and was always surprised at how dirty they were. Remember the LaGarrett Blount incident? Not surprising it happened against Boise State.

I'm not sure why this surprises anyone....Petersen's teams have always been punks. His Boise State teams were always cheap shot artists and thugs. Their one win over Oklahoma made them media darlings, but I watched them play a few times over the years and was always surprised at how dirty they were. Remember the LaGarrett Blount incident? Not surprising it happened against Boise State.
Also didn’t hurt that Blount was the absolute biggest punk on the field...and still is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT