ADVERTISEMENT

Football Winter workouts 2023 Thread

Good for McCain. It shows that he's hitting the ground running. But also that the new WR coach is sending a message to the WR's that are returning to the PSU roster that they had better up their game and preparation or they'll still be watching the games from the bench in 2023.
McClain sure does look the part.

Reactions: bytir and Brycen10
Adisa Isaac could help himself a lot for the upcoming 2023 season during these winter workouts. And put him on track to make millions in next year‘s draft. I’m sure Franklin and many others have told him that. And from these early reports it sounds like he got the message loud and clear. His performance the last half of the season was a big step up for him. It reminded me of the progress we all saw from Drew Allar in the spring game to his performance in September.

Adisa Isaac could help himself a lot for the upcoming 2023 season during these winter workouts. And put him on track to make millions in next year‘s draft. I’m sure Franklin and many others have told him that. And from these early reports it sounds like he got the message loud and clear. His performance the last half of the season was a big step up for him. It reminded me of the progress we all saw from Drew Allar in the spring game to his performance in September.
yeah...I think a lot of that was recovering from his injury and being able to have confidence in his body again. But I agree, a good winter program could position him for a breakout year in 2023 for the draft of 2024

Good for McCain. It shows that he's hitting the ground running. But also that the new WR coach is sending a message to the WR's that are returning to the PSU roster that they had better up their game and preparation or they'll still be watching the games from the bench in 2023.
I’m a big fan of McClain, if can put it all together, I think he could be a star.

Reactions: tlbakernc
I have been told to not ignore Beau.
685326_5dcuzgfyctwd0ttpxt93dfkdb.jpg

I’m a big fan of McClain, if can put it all together, I think he could be a star.
I am as well. His highlights (yes, they were highlights) showed him snagging the ball with his hands out from his body (strong hands), nice size which will be enhanced in the PSU S&C program, and last but not least very nice running ability with the ball in his hands.

I'm hoping that the battle for the #1 PSU WR is a heated battle at that, between KLS, Cephus and McClain. And if it is it'll be a nice problem to have.

And I'll feel even better about the 2023 WR's when Cephus is actually enrolled and on campus.........

Last edited:
Really? All I have on tape is a 20 yard shank and a straight up drop of the football resulting in a whiff.
Well then he has to step up. I believe he is a scholarship punter. Was he overrated when PSU signed him? If he can't win the job I guess he'll be given "the talk". All I'm saying is hat I hope he succeeds and rises to be the punter he was projected to be when they brought him aboard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT