ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin 10 Western Michigan 7 Halftime

lazydave841

Jan 9, 2021
Couple time consuming drives. Running clock on first downs really affects the amount of possessions.

Van Dyke fitting in the Dairy Raid.

Another team people are trying to talk up as a loss...
People are desperately trying to hype the schedule so if we don't win 10+ games they can make excuses. We don't play Oregon...the schedule along with our roster says 11-1.

Couple time consuming drives. Running clock on first downs really affects the amount of possessions.

Van Dyke fitting in the Dairy Raid.
It's like FSU adding DJU. These coaches are so afraid to trust a young kid or an unknown they're adding guys that have already failed multiple times. I think Wisconsin will improve but Van Dyke isn't ever going to be good

It's like FSU adding DJU. These coaches are so afraid to trust a young kid or an unknown they're adding guys that have already failed multiple times. I think Wisconsin will improve but Van Dyke isn't ever going to be good
I was very unimpressed with Van Dyke; he didn’t seem to throw with much velocity. He doesn’t look like the same qb that he was when he started at Miami. PSU would beat that team handily at home; the only thing that should keep that game close is the home field advantage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT