ADVERTISEMENT

Wow...an actually balanced assessment of the current military situation in Ukraine

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Link below. I didn't know AP had it in them. I mean, most of the "news" we read from Regime mouthpieces (aka: mainstream media) amounts to propaganda and juvenile cheerleading.

This makes it even more difficult to see through the fog of war to know the reality. Still, it's possible to get a feel for things by parsing statements, reading between the lines, and every now and then stumbling across a more or less objective analysis.

It looks to me like the first phase of the much anticipated offensive is underway, but so far it's been a costly slog for the Ukies. They've taken a village or two, but there've been no breakthroughs, and Russian defenses have held up. Still, it's much too early to know or predict how things will turn out.

In any case, it's important to understand that the Regime wants us to focus on the sacred mission of saving Ukrainian democracy while ours is being stolen from us in broad daylight.

Reactions: WeR0206 and royboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News