ADVERTISEMENT

“Penn State will never be the same!”

You guys picked up a SOLID receiver in Fleming. He was always the 3rd and 4th WR in an unbelievable OSU receiver room

No offense, Penn State already has too many WRs who are solid or just o.k.

What the Penn State offense needs are fast, dangerous, game-changing difference makers.

Second tier programs settle for solid.

Reactions: doctornick
Freshmen probably won't have a big impact this fall. Linemen have to get stronger and we already have two proven TEs. Perhaps Martin on special teams.

I was extremely high on Allar but he gets too rattled under pressure. Now I wonder if he has the "IT" factor.

Freshmen probably won't have a big impact this fall. Linemen have to get stronger and we already have two proven TEs. Perhaps Martin on special teams.

I was extremely high on Allar but he gets too rattled under pressure. Now I wonder if he has the "IT" factor.
You people need to face facts. Drew Allar was better as a teenage sophomore than a 25 year old 6th year senior. Put that in your pipes and puff away.

It all comes down to the power of the O Line. If the O line concentrates on dynamic run blocking schemes , allowing two great backs to gain yardage, then the pass game will se success. It really is a simple formula but Franklin.....?????

Reactions: johnmpsu
Are You Stupid GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT