ADVERTISEMENT

10/16 College football games thread

Levis has looked good. He's got touch but a strong arm when needed. Runs well too. Passing stats would be better with a better group of receivers.

This is clearly a case of a player developing by virtue of being able to start. That doesn't always happen, but in this case it did.

For QBs the new transfer rule is a good thing. QBs don't rotate like other positions, and this gives more kids a chance to fulfill their dreams.

Reactions: Nittany_93
Credit Narduzzi for trotting out tallest midget in ACC coastal. What a putrid conference. Pitt will cakewalk into ACC champ, probably facing Wake. Not a bad team but they played no one either.

I can't help but thinking how Iowa's defense would be playing if their DB hadn't faked his injury last week. It's a big mind game he's playing with Purdue.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
The B1G finally sent their most honest crew (a really low bar to hurtle) but finally the Hawkeyes are getting flagged. Even the B1G doesn't like Iowa. They should just join the new B12.

As a penn state fan, success with honor and all that, ive never posted on another teams board, but I have a ton of desire to post fire on the hawks board if they lose this game to purdue. All the booing, all the corn shuckers on the board this week stepping on us...their coach positing the worst conspiracy about our team. F*CK EM

It has to be a TD, if I recall from last week the ball doesn't even have to break the plane, just need to touch the pylon

This is going to be ruled a fumble into the end zone, with a touchback for Iowa.

Purdue could have put the game away.

Reactions: BFPSU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT