ADVERTISEMENT

10/16 College football games thread

Kentucky receivers just don't have the hands. Really hurting them in this game.
Kentucky just can't throw the ball downfield. Levis is averaging 5.8 yards per completion and 4.3 yards per pass attempt. That's abysmal. Kentucky only has 120 total yards of O.

C'mon guys. The ball left his hand while he was still on the field of play and not down. The ball went forward a few inches, then hit the pylon (which is considered part of the end zone).

As a penn state fan, success with honor and all that, ive never posted on another teams board, but I have a ton of desire to post fire on the hawks board if they lose this game to purdue. All the booing, all the corn shuckers on the board this week stepping on us...their coach positing the worst conspiracy about our team. F*CK EM
I was thinking the same thing. When it's over and they lose everyone post a thread " Karma biotches"

Kentucky just can't throw the ball downfield. Levis is averaging 5.8 yards per completion and 4.3 yards per pass attempt. That's abysmal. Kentucky only has 120 total yards of O.

No, Kentucky cannot receive the ball downfield. I'm flipping between games, but the throws I've seen from Levis have been catchable.

Apparently the Iowa coaches and fans put all their eggs in the Penn State basket seeing how that was their only big game of the season. Put all that energy into one game plan and booing one specific team. Someone should have told them the season doesn't end after the Penn State game.

Reactions: ram2020
Wow, Iowa given a gift
I have to see the replay. I assume they said Purdue fumbled the ball inches from the goal line and that the fumble went into the end zone instead of out of bounds. If it hit the pylon before hitting the end zone why would it be a touchback?

They’ll swarm in the second they take the lead (if they get there).
If they win, we still have a shot at a rematch. Beating their ass in the champ game would be the best revenge, but it would be quite pleasing if they lost right here.

Gary Danielson:

“Will Levis has a bright future.”

Definitely a Levis fan. Maybe he’s right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT