ADVERTISEMENT

2005 "I told you so" PSU video remade

mbar21

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2014
Austin, TX
A few days ago I was exchanging messages with @NittanyLogan'11 about the best psu football videos ever made and how far we've come. He mentioned wanting to see the 2005 "I told you so" video that was made before the Ohio State game updated.

So I jumped into my editing bay and got to work. Honestly this has been a labor of love. It's not as simple as just taking a video cutting out a few things, adding new video and posting.

I had to completely re-engineer all the music which on its own was quite difficult because who knew there were so many versions of "Dream On" by Arerosmith and finding the one their video guy used in 2005 was like a needle in a haystack. All the texts screens are the original and I found it amazing how similar the message is to this year and last. Finally the M-Rob hit audio is original and the Cabinda leap is actually over the Posluszny leap audio from the original video as it works perfectly still.

I hope you enjoy it. The original has a special place in my heart as I was a freshman in 2005 and I remember watching that video for the first time at rally in the valley and losing my mind. Feel free to share the link wherever you'd like. I hope the team and or coaches from 2005 and this year could see it because I feel both could really appreciate it.

@cdfetterman @tgar @AngryOtter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News