ADVERTISEMENT

2019 NCAAs -- Session 3 Thread

look out now....Rutgers up to 6th place half way through Friday morning session.

Seems like some flyers should go up in NJ.

I remember last year people talked about Deakin like he could beat Zain before they wrestled. And there were people this year crowing that he might be the guy who could beat Nolf. He starts the season well but by the time the NCAA tournament rolls around he seems to fade.

On Mat 7 they are showing Hayes (tOSU) vs. Humphreys (Lehigh), but the kid is wearing a PItt singlet. Is that not Humphreys?

165 Quarterfinal: Joseph vs. Isaiah White (Nebraska)

White has given Joseph some tough battles in the past.

Per 1
White reaches, nothing. Nothing thru 1:30. White in on the legs, but Joseph hips out of it. OOB with 1:05 left. Joseph in on a double, White avoids it, now Joseph has a single but White has a whizzer, they scramble, and the period ends.

Per 2
White takes bottom. White up quickly and out in 4 sec, 0-1. White drops to a low single but Joseph kicks out of it. Joseph reaches, nothing. 1 min left. End

Per 3
Joseph takes bottom. Caution on White. Joseph out in 2 sec, 1-1. White shoots, nothing. Joseph reaches, nothing. 30 sec left. Joseph reaches, nothing. Joseph reaches from far away, nothing. End. We're going SV

SV
White shoots, then Joseph counters and gets a leg, he has it elevated, switches to a double, bu White avoids it. Joseph with an inside trip and gets the TD!!!!!!

3-1

Man I gotta say I really ****ing hate myself for refreshing this page and seeing Tom Mcandrew PBP instead of watching the rest of the match on ESPN3...I guess im delayed hahaha

Team Race Score, After Session 2

PSU - 31.5
Ohio St - 25
Iowa - 24
Minny - 19.5
Okla St - 19.5
Mizzou - 18
Northern Iowa - 15.5
Michigan - 15
Nebraska - 14.5
VT - 14.5
Oregon St - 12