ADVERTISEMENT

2021 Olympic Trials Results and discussion thread

Bo had a td and gut to go up 4-0, then Zahid a td and pushout to end the 1st 4-3. Bo pushout 5-3 then Zahid td 5-5. Then mayhem that I can't describe to put Bo up 11-5 then 12 off the challenge.
Thanks. If I read freestyle right, Bo would win a tied bout because of the 4 point move, right? The video someone posted is wild but I can't quite tell how Bo got to throw mode....wait, Bo is always in throw mode

Reactions: diggerpup
Thanks. If I read freestyle right, Bo would win a tied bout because of the 4 point move, right? The video someone posted is wild but I can't quite tell how Bo got to throw mode....wait, Bo is always in throw mode

I thought so too but the annoucer said that Zahid had the criteria at 5-5. Which I believe because Bo went into attack mode.

Reactions: diggerpup
Does anyone know why they didn’t let Bo challenge? Or did he waive it off?
I missed it trying to watch both matches.

Flo guys said Cael was told the challenge was late.
They had blown the whistle on the restart before the threw it. You could hear the official on the feed. Don't usually see that enforced so strictly.

I think Bo can beat DT. Hope he forgets all that training partner crap and remembers he deserves It just as much at Taylor does. I like em both but Bo just a little more.

Was the Bo vs Zahid match on tv?! How Tf did I miss it? Lol.

Amos in the Olympic trials finals in Greco lol. Crazy. He hasn’t beaten Boykin tho but has come closer each time. Will be tough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT