ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets: For sale or Wanted

Anyone having issues transferring BJC tix?
I am trying to transfer to JTS and I keep getting an error. I transferred some a month ago and it was fine. I called the ticket office and they said there is a software error with the BJC events that they are working on fixing asap.... They said give it a few days, or mid next week. Not much of an answer, just, we are working on it and know the events are coming up soon....

I am trying to transfer to JTS and I keep getting an error. I transferred some a month ago and it was fine. I called the ticket office and they said there is a software error with the BJC events that they are working on fixing asap.... They said give it a few days, or mid next week. Not much of an answer, just, we are working on it and know the events are coming up soon....
The Iowa Bureau of Investigation shut down JTS' account. They are closing in.

PLEASE READ: I'm looking for 2 Michigan lower deck tickets. I posted earlier and got responses, but I'm unable to open messages due to a glitch that the Yahoo Help Team wasn't able to resolve. If you have any extras, please text or call (717) 579-7460. I believe 86PSUPaul and StrDBL8z may have reached out with tickets, but I can't even reply directly to them. Thanks!
Sorry, wasn't me, I am not a lower deck recipient of any ticket, LOL, strictly upper, and no extra for Meatchicken...

For those of you looking for MSU tickets at the Rec on the 22nd, there are now 30+ Good tickets available on Stub Hub. Prices were very reasonable.

Can’t sell to Iowa fans. It’s embedded in the tickets.

Finally got mine through

PLEASE READ: I'm looking for 2 Michigan lower deck tickets. I posted earlier and got responses, but I'm unable to open messages due to a glitch that the Yahoo Help Team wasn't able to resolve. If you have any extras, please text or call (717) 579-7460. I believe 86PSUPaul and StrDBL8z may have reached out with tickets, but I can't even reply directly to them. Thanks!
I'll be leaving for Las Vegas then. Wasn't me, sorry

2 tickets available to the upenn-lehigh match on 1/20 at 6pm. i'll be at the BJC. no charge. email me at kmacwade on google's email service

Reactions: JimNazium
Two tickets available for Michigan State Jan 22
Seats N1U Row D
$15 each

Text me at 570-877-0968

Last edited:
Michigan match 103 x 2, 103L x 4, on Ticketmaster now. Will stay there unless I can get some local families with kids to take them.

Selling 2 tickets for both Michigan and Mich St matches
- Jan 20 Mich in BJC lower bowl section 120 Row N - $100 each
- Jan 22 Mich. St in Rec Hall Section N5U Row G $55 each
tickets transferred electronically, payment via Venmo or PayPal..... reply to : rmalecki@stny.rr.com

• Haha
Reactions: dsauer22
$100 each

FYI - To put it mildly, I understand the norm of the community on this board frowns upon ticket resales above cost.

To their credit, HR ticket holders frequently give their tickets to other Hawkeye fans for free or in trade for a Wrestling for Life donation. It's quite honorable.

I suggest you consider posting on Ticketmaster (or similar) if you want to make a profit. You very well may hear little more than crickets here.

FYI - To put it mildly, I understand the norm of the community on this board frowns upon ticket resales above cost.

To their credit, HR ticket holders frequently give their tickets to other Hawkeye fans for free or in trade for a Wrestling for Life donation. It's quite honorable.

I suggest you consider posting on Ticketmaster (or similar) if you want to make a profit. You very well may hear little more than crickets here.
Yeah, there are tons of seats available for Michigan, and a fair number available for MSU. Prices will drop precipitously next week.

looking for a single Tulsa all session ticket.
giphy.gif

Reactions: KCLion
I have three Michigan tickets available. Front row of the upper deck in 221. Face value, but I don't know what that is, because @NoVa Lion Lion hasn't told me, yet.

I have 2 tickets available for MSU

Section E3L Row 7

$50 for the pair (Venmo or PayPal)

Four tickets for sale: MSU 01/22 W1L row 11 6-12 $25 each

Do not want to split them up

First to text me 814-nine five two-8225

Hello all,

WTB - Looking for two (2) tickets to Big Ten Championships in Ann Arbor.
Lower bowl. PSU section if possible.
Can pay w/ check, Venmo or PayPal.
Thanks

Hello all,

WTB - Looking for two (2) tickets to Big Ten Championships in Ann Arbor.
Lower bowl. PSU section if possible.
Can pay w/ check, Venmo or PayPal.
Thanks
Just an FYI, there are tickets for sale on the Michigan site at regular cost, $30, but none are lower level or PSU section. You can buy ones in the upper right level right behind/above the PSU section. But you might already know this.

Reactions: diggerpup
Just an FYI, there are tickets for sale on the Michigan site at regular cost, $30, but none are lower level or PSU section. You can buy ones in the upper right level right behind/above the PSU section. But you might already know this.
Thanks !! I saw the $30 upper level.... going to recon & wait to see if we can snag lower bowl.

Can you help me w/ a question? Do you know which sections are the PSU sections?
Thank you.

Thanks !! I saw the $30 upper level.... going to recon & wait to see if we can snag lower bowl.

Can you help me w/ a question? Do you know which sections are the PSU sections?
Thank you.
PSU section is 110, supposedly the University bought out the entire section for admin and wrestling families. Section 112 is Wisconsin, and a bunch of PSU fans that wanted to be close to the PSU section.

Eight Big Ten Schools have two sections, upper and lower or even two lower, PSU only had one lower section. I am not sure why we had only one section, along with Indiana, Illini, MSU, Nebraska, and Purdue. Maryland got more lower section seats, at least by looking at the map. We have to travel better than Maryland wrestling....

Info is here

Last edited:
Reactions: diggerpup
2 Lower Level Michigan Tickets for sale. Just had a buddy drop out for the weekend and ended up with two extras. Section 131. Face Value ($100 for both).

PSU section is 110, supposedly the University bought out the entire section for admin and wrestling families. Section 112 is Wisconsin, and a bunch of PSU fans that wanted to be close to the PSU section.

Eight Big Ten Schools have two sections, upper and lower or even two lower, PSU only had one lower section. I am not sure why we had only one section, along with Indiana, Illini, MSU, Nebraska, and Purdue. Maryland got more lower section seats, at least by looking at the map. We have to travel better than Maryland wrestling....

Info is here

It figures the jabronies in Ann Arbor stick PSU fans with one single section.
Those goofs never miss a trick.

I have 2 tickets for tomorrow. I do not want anything for them, just don't want to waste them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT