ADVERTISEMENT

2024 National Duals

I'm not getting this. Who is pissing on Dreshaun Ross today? Are you fighting yesterday's battle? I think everyone was impressed by Mr Ross today. I don't think anyone is dancing because he lost 6-4. Why are you doing this?

Edit to add that Ross shut Bronson down today. It was quite apparent that Ross is the real deal and Bronson's lack of activity in this thread speaks volumes.
I agree. He wrestled Mirasola well. I assumed it would be worse. I was stuck at work or would have posted sooner.

Reactions: Pennstate1985
Annoying Ben was dancing around. Congrats to them but could you imagine if PA took their top dawgs. They would smash Ohio and Wisconsin.

Other than Manville, I don’t PA ever takes graduated seniors to duals or to fargo.

Part of it is lack of senior leadership interests but also I think PA kids just feel they have nothing to prove. Decades of evidence by NCAA performance shows which is the best wrestling state.

These duals (and Fargo) favor those midwestern states (duh) .... PA juniors will never show up in full force. Last year they brought a semi deep team and handily won.

Something about this post just hit different...
ron burgundy GIF

Part of it is lack of senior leadership interests but also I think PA kids just feel they have nothing to prove. Decades of evidence by NCAA performance shows which is the best wrestling state.

These duals (and Fargo) favor those midwestern states (duh) .... PA juniors will never show up in full force. Last year they brought a semi deep team and handily won.
If it was 2020 we could just declare ourselves winners and make a trophy :)

I don't get it. Especially considering his age, Ross equitited himself quite admirably.

Marisola won, and we are all rightfully pleased.

Give Ross a couple more years and we could be talking about a top 10 P4P, no?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT