ADVERTISEMENT

A message for Iowa fans

Lol. Exactly why I discredit PSU fans. He’s the favorite before considering the knees. It’s his to lose, one acl, two acls, or 0 acls. Gilman crawling to you is all we need to know.
Crawling to NLWC?!? Are you stupid? The HWC is the WORST RTC in the country. Everyone left! Gilman, who bailed that sinking ship first, went to the best and became World Champion. You’re delusional.

Lol. Exactly why I discredit PSU fans. He’s the favorite before considering the knees. It’s his to lose, one acl, two acls, or 0 acls. Gilman crawling to you is all we need to know.
No one doesn’t think Spencer is great. He is. But Iowa fans put him on this throne that we don’t. We’ve had a bunch of wrestlers come through Happy Valley and win more matches and lose fewer matches than Spencer. We haven’t had a 4xer, so maybe Spencer will have that on our guys. But to think a guy who hasn’t competed hardly at all in a year and a half nor at all in freestyle in years will easily beat a guy winning world and Olympic medals every year is getting into scary worship non-realities.

First off, GFY for co-signing Zierath and his doxing agenda (against real people who are not me).

Secondly, Spencer is our answer. Brands will not make it happen other than coaching Spencer Lee. A few years from now, I see an Olympic champion Lee running the program against Cael (likely in his last few years) and some incredible contests for us to enjoy. Resurgence (NIL) and everyone on Lee’s intensity will result in competitive tournaments, which is awesome for the sport.

Qualifier: PSU is exceptional at producing champs, and I feel that Spencer brings that edge.

"LOOK AT ME !!"

Nobody f****** cares about your stupid doxx, your stupid board or your stupid predictions.

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

I was just trying to be funny. Doxing means identifying who an anonymous person really is.
In this case, maybe that's all it was.

In other cases, it's publishing the private, personal info of someone without their consent, to have others harass that person. Home address, employer, phone number, children's names and schools, SSN, etc.

Reactions: mcpat
Idk top 5 unlikely, top 3 maybe. But brands can’t get it done, that’s for sure. Still pissed about last year . Rub it in all you want, I’m a rational wrestling fan that loves the hawks
Were any actors drunk while typing in this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
No, maybe, maybe, definitely (who doesn’t need therapy?). Swing again young buck. I’d mop the floor with you in an actual confrontation, but keep on with your keyboard warrior nonsense.
I welcome having Iowa fans here with whom to engage, but these threats of actual confrontation and “I could beat you up!” are super-dee-duper cringey.

Please don’t do that to yourself.

I welcome having Iowa fans here with whom to engage, but these threats of actual confrontation and “I could beat you up!” are super-dee-duper cringey.

Please don’t do that to yourself.
Not a threat. Simply an offer. I’d rather not resort to that but I do believe there is a market (for charity) out there that we could use.

No, maybe, maybe, definitely (who doesn’t need therapy?). Swing again young buck. I’d mop the floor with you in an actual confrontation, but keep on with your keyboard warrior nonsense.

Think so?

I don't. But then I know where I lie on the height, weight, strength charts...and you're guessing.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to have start threatening somebody online sight unseen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Goathead88
Bro, weight category is the only issue lmao 😂
Gotta go full on rocky to prep! Love ya man, just having some fun .

"I was just kidding"

Says every belligerent who suddenly has to think twice.

On the off chance you are a physical threat, I CC and I'm not kidding.

Jesus, just present your “I’m a liberal pussy” card to make it easy. So sorry for ruffling your feathers. 👆🏿

And btw GFY. Someone who is this big of a bitch likely causes disturbing events at restaurants, gas stations, etc. Probably not accustomed to hearing GFY, although that’s exactly what you need.
Dude, seriously need to chill.

Jesus, just present your “I’m a liberal pussy” card to make it easy. So sorry for ruffling your feathers. 👆🏿

And btw GFY. Someone who is this big of a bitch likely causes disturbing events at restaurants, gas stations, etc. Probably not accustomed to hearing GFY, although that’s exactly what you need.

Please, just stop. We try to enjoy each other here, not start weird arguments with strangers. If you want to do that shit, take it to the political board.

GFMyself?? If I could do that....I'd never leave the house ...:)

Reactions: Pitchfork Rebel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT