ADVERTISEMENT

A9 report out in the open

Courtesy of PPB which according to @Hotshoe in this very thread should be a perma ban.
Lets go @Hotshoe and @AngryOtter what say you?
and I don't mean deleting the thread.

Are they the only mods other than @Tom McAndrew ? Any idea as to their frequency on the board? Seems to me we could use at least one mod who is here 'most' of the time (and there are dozens who fit that bill). Maybe allow the board to vote for one who is reasonable and who could take care of stuff before things spiral? I know @ILLINOISLION has been lobbying for a while - I think he's fair.

Are they the only mods other than @Tom McAndrew ? Any idea as to their frequency on the board? Seems to me we could use at least one mod who is here 'most' of the time (and there are dozens who fit that bill). Maybe allow the board to vote for one who is reasonable and who could take care of stuff before things spiral? I know @ILLINOISLION has been lobbying for a while - I think he's fair.

They are the only 2 that I ever see that have Mod or Admin next to them.
But after the lecture given, by a mod himself in the first page of this thread, then all bets are off at to
the "civility" of this board. The Perma ban needs to be applied now. Norm and PPB crossed a line that @Hotshoe clearly drew.

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
If we're talking about who posted the pic of THT (I think that is the implication), it was norm (unless he is PPB(s)).

Both of them.
That was a line that should not have been crossed.
Especially since it was explicitly laid out earlier in the thread.

The upshot of the leak of this Alumni trustees' report will be that the national narrative won't change but a new round of lawsuits against Penn State will ensue from those who claim injury from the Freeh Report.

The upshot of the leak of this Alumni trustees' report will be that the national narrative won't change but a new round of lawsuits against Penn State will ensue from those who claim injury from the Freeh Report.

Probably some investigation of who leaked as well by the court. Which just serves the purpose of keeping all this in the news for a few more years. Fantastic.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
We're not deleting this thread. It's real and it's taking place. No, I wasn't joking about a permanent ban to those that tried to leak names regarding the A9 report. As has been reported, it's a serious offense and in no way want any of that attributed to BWI. I certainly don't want it speculated about with zero evidence.

We're not deleting this thread. It's real and it's taking place. No, I wasn't joking about a permanent ban to those that tried to leak names. As has been reported, it's a serious offense and in no way want any of that attributed to BWI. I certainly don't want it speculated about with zero evidence.
Everyone of this board already knew the name of THT and his location of residence. He told us that. He keeps an active Facebook for all to browse.

In regards to the leaks, I'm referring to the A9 report. That was pretty clear in the first warning. That doesn't belong here.

We're not deleting this thread. It's real and it's taking place. No, I wasn't joking about a permanent ban to those that tried to leak names regarding the A9 report. As has been reported, it's a serious offense and in no way want any of that attributed to BWI. I certainly don't want it speculated about with zero evidence.

Good and I'm glad you're not deleting the thread.
Now about Norm and PPB....

Reactions: AvgUser

Thank you for keeping the thread alive. As was stated, a lot of good discussion is here despite some shenanigans.

DzNjRlSWsAAz8dQ.jpg

Everyone of this board already knew the name of THT and his location of residence. He told us that. He keeps an active Facebook for all to browse.

I don't have a clue of his real identity. I know Norm's, a couple others and the few who use their real names. But if he put it out there, that's on him.

Not everyone. I didn't, still don't.

I knew where he lives because he's been pretty up front with that, and I guess his name was the previous version of THT but not sure and really don't care. But posting a picture of he and his girlfriend is beyond the pale and is a permaban offense. It was stated in this very thread along with outing leakers or busting on players (but honestly none of the mods must read Boo's post or he would have been 86'd at the start of the season).:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Let's stick to the A9 report. This whole warning came about because a poster dropped one of the A9 names as who leaked the report with no evidence. It was a cheap shot for no reason. We are not going to allow that here and be associated with it. It's obviously against a court order. If it gets proven who, that's a different story. I also warned about attacks against moderators. That is never going to be tolerated. Hopefully all should be deleted. Peace. I'm getting back under a horse.

Let's stick to the A9 report. This whole warning came about because a poster dropped one of the A9 names as who leaked the report with no evidence. It was a cheap shot for no reason. We are not going to allow that here and be associated with it. It's obviously against a court order. If it gets proven who, that's a different story. I also warned about attacks against moderators. That is never going to be tolerated. Hopefully all should be deleted. Peace. I'm getting back under a horse.

Let's get back to fly fishing on hoagland branch... ;)

Reactions: Hotshoe

LOL, there is a Catherine the Great joke in there somewhere.

Reactions: Hotshoe
Promote a culture in which employees feel free to speak up without retaliation? Like when Freeh's interviewers threatened employee's jobs and browbeat them unless they said what Freeh wanted to hear? Sure, that'll encourage people to come forward and talk. o_O

The irony is that the person who leaked the alumni review did so because they felt certain things needed to be exposed to sunshine. However, they did it anonymously because they knew they would otherwise be retaliated against by the very university which claims it wants people to step up and expose wrongdoing.
The only people that needed "protection" were trustees, Baldwin and Vicky Triponhertongue. The overwhelming majority (more than 90%) spoke in support of the character of Joe, Graham, Tim and Gary. Despite feeling that their jobs were threatened, being detained, questioned several times and having the responses they were expected to give being spelled out to them. This response for Prince Dumbly and Eric the Meek only suggests their desire to continue the only cover up in this matter. The one perpetrated by the OGBOT.

The only people that needed "protection" were trustees, Baldwin and Vicky Triponhertongue. The overwhelming majority (more than 90%) spoke in support of the character of Joe, Graham, Tim and Gary. Despite feeling that their jobs were threatened, being detained, questioned several times and having the responses they were expected to give being spelled out to them. This response for Prince Dumbly and Eric the Meek only suggests their desire to continue the only cover up in this matter. The one perpetrated by the OGBOT.[/QUOTE]

And to this day I wonder why. Perhaps skeletons in their closet? I wonder if we looked at their computers what kind of "things" we would find on it....hmmmmm.

Reactions: 91Joe95 and Bob78
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT