ADVERTISEMENT

Another Molinaro on psu staff

I thought this guy was coming to Happy Valley:

screen-shot-2015-10-30-at-6-38-44-pm.png

Reactions: Pennstate1985
Reactions: therod
Congrats and good luck to you, Kera, but remember:
there are some openings for lightweights and middleweights in the PSU lineups from 2036 into the 2040s
I know you and Frank will do your part
For all we know, by 2036, Frank may be head wrestling coach at the University of Iowa ... ;)

Their kids are going to have the drive to succeed genes on both sides. Impressive young lady.

"She began her collegiate gymnastics career as a walk-on and earned a scholarship following her freshman season. She was a three-time Pac-10 All-Academic selection and earned NACGC Scholastic All-American honors once in her career."

Some not-so-nice things have been going on in the women's gymnastics program lately....good for her for getting the position, but from what I've read, the head coach needs be gone. His wife, the former assistant, just resigned a week ago or so.

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/features/article_d0ae8e90-051f-11e6-aa96-0b85cc3a2ad0.html
Well, that wasn't a pretty picture. If only half those allegations are true, the Thompsons need to be gone yesterday. I could see if this was an isolated incident, but this looks like years of abuse to many girls, and the investigative aspect from the athletic dept seems to be alarmingly in stall mode.

Some not-so-nice things have been going on in the women's gymnastics program lately....good for her for getting the position, but from what I've read, the head coach needs be gone. His wife, the former assistant, just resigned a week ago or so.

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/features/article_d0ae8e90-051f-11e6-aa96-0b85cc3a2ad0.html
If those allegations are true ... way too close to Tim Beckman. Athletics will always be tough, but we can do better than the caveman approach. Admin oversight also comes across very poorly.

Sounds like they need to send Cael over to show them how to play some Dodgeball

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT