ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona State University president: "I would have fired Joe Paterno"

"Here it's this notion we build into our culture of maximum diligence for the safety of our athletes," Crow said. "It's zero tolerance. You can't always prevent something from happening, but you can take immediate action the second you hear about it.

"My reaction to the facts of the Penn State case going all the way back to the incident that was reported by the assistant coach (Mike McQueary) to the head coach (Joe Paterno) to the athletic director (Tim Curley) was that the assistant coach and the head coach were remiss in their duty. I would have fired both of them, I don't care who they are. And if I got fired after that, they'd still be fired."

Crow wouldn't have done shit. Except run his mouth.

Reactions: marshall23
Personally, I would appreciate it if the Islamic terrorists and Israelis could just hold off until after this weekend (or until the CFP if we win on Saturday). Is that asking too much?

Is that like telling someone else about it and washing your hands of a situation before getting the facts?
Syracuse alums also think it's standard protocol to funnel funds to family members?? Yo Paulie!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT