ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS (IOWA STUFF)

Well at least they got a spenser boo and sandusky. They’re trying their best to disparage PSU even having wrestling dads- bag man larry write a speech and arnold throwing sh!t around. Guess brands needs more help than what he even confessed to in interview. Least it helps iron chicken and drunk man make it thru the day

At first look, I’m having a difficult time forming an opinion on which is funnier:

tossing your money into the kitty
vs.
the average human anus can take up to 2 full raccoons

The things on this board that make me laugh . . .
Where did the raccoon thing come from I must have missed that. Is that why there's always gifs with racoons in them. Wtf is going on here

• Haha
Reactions: mcpat
That dude has outdone himself.
Post #91.
The real Ironbird:
bird-lady

I don’t follow the recruiting rankings very closely, but read recently from a very reputable source that PSU had 17 top ten recruits on the 2021 squad that finished second at NCAAs. I was wondering who all 17 are/were.

Last edited:
I don’t follow the recruiting rankings very closely, but read recently from a very reputable source that PSU had 17 top ten recruits on the 2021 squad that finished second at NCAAs. I was wondering who all 17 are/were.
if that was the case they wouldn't have finished 2nd!!

I really thought even in the cesspool, enough of them would realize that AJ Ferrari and his family are toxic enough that they should be avoided; however, it seems that a ton of them over there really really want the Ferrari family in Iowa city. And are actually incredulous at the fact that we would not want them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT