ADVERTISEMENT

Racoons, Elephants and Porcupines

Someone posted on the Intermat forums that Kerk has a torn ACL. Is this true / known?
Was the reference to present-day, or the past? I think I recall reading on the forums that he had a knee thing before transferring to PSU . . .

If something is going on currently, it would seem odd to keep him (and only him) listed at 285 in this week’s match notes if it was not considered manageable.

The post says that Kerk “is currently wrestling with a torn ACL”.
comedy central adam demamp GIF by Workaholics

I remember there was an interview with him a while back, like before he ever wrestled a match for PSU, where he said he tore his ACL and never got it fixed. Could be referencing that?
yes he is missing one acl already. i'm guessing that's what it's referring to. he talks about it in an interview prior to his psu days. tore it, got it repaired, tore it again, and said f it.

It’s clearly referencing the past. It was brought up in relation to Spencer - showing that it’s not just Iowa that has a wrestler out on the mats taking a chance with his knees

Reactions: mcpat and ccdiver
And . . . here . . . we . . . go . . . .

* Raise your hand if you thought we’d go from wrestling-injury rumor to raccoons-in-anuses to Iowa in less than 16 posts.
🙋‍♂️
Sort of like the 6 degrees of Bacon..
What would it be named??

Reactions: slushhead
No offense but could OP delete the thread? This is old news and will just cause an unnecessary freak out. The panic when Kerk tweaked his hammy at Big 10s was bad enough.
Too late! I had to pick myself off the floor after losing consciousness due to a symptomatic SVT (Supraventricular tachycardia).
Holy phuck, posters don't just punch posters in the gut with a mack truck like that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT