ADVERTISEMENT

Racoons, Elephants and Porcupines

If I'm banned over on HR today, just know I'm blaming you..
Happy Shawshank Redemption GIF

What about Ironbird? He's an above average anus.
I think you guys are being far too hard on our favorite little bird.

Especially in the face of his hideous malady. It shows poor character to make fun of the disadvantaged.

He should be saluted. Most people wouldn't dare go out on public looking like that, but every match in Carver, there I see him, 'section 8' row Z, seated on the isle for the quick getaway.

If you thought that was funny . . . let’s see how this plays out.
Slush thank you for the laugh. And to answer @82bordeaux post from HR, of course they know what this means. Where do you think the person who first tried to stick 2 raccoons up there Ass is from? If you guessed Iowa then you were correct

Last edited:
Slush thank you for the laugh. And to answer @82bordeaux post from HR, of course they know what this means. Where do you think the person who first tried to stick 2 raccoons up there Ass is from? If you guessed Iowa then you were correct
That was all johnstown’s idea. But you started it . . . and then the team came together impressively.

My whole work day blown up over how many animals Ironbird’s anus might accommodate. Nice work, fellas. 👍🏻

Yeah, this post has gotten to a very weird place, BUT that is still better than the chest pain inducing title that it started out as - Kerk has a knee (to paraphase).

Reactions: mcpat
No offense but could OP delete the thread? This is old news and will just cause an unnecessary freak out. The panic when Kerk tweaked his hammy at Big 10s was bad enough.
I tried; you were overruled.

An alternative thread title was “Racoons from Uranus” but I thought maybe that was a bit much for a thread title.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT