ADVERTISEMENT

AS THE BIRD TURNS (IOWA STUFF)

I really thought even in the cesspool, enough of them would realize that AJ Ferrari and his family are toxic enough that they should be avoided; however, it seems that a ton of them over there really really want the Ferrari family in Iowa city. And are actually incredulous at the fact that we would not want them.
Most of them are against the whole package. Several still want to recruit the youngest brother who has no baggage himself. A couple said if the Brands did the due diligence, they trust that (which is also a reasonable take). And then there’s Ironturd.

I really thought even in the cesspool, enough of them would realize that AJ Ferrari and his family are toxic enough that they should be avoided; however, it seems that a ton of them over there really really want the Ferrari family in Iowa city. And are actually incredulous at the fact that we would not want them.
I was shocked by the comments regarding AJ over there...

They are that desperate for a title they will bring anyone that gives them a chance. Hopefully the admin and brands are not that desperate. Of course ironturd proclaimed a second coming of a gable era.

Reactions: Ja1339
Swap Ferrari for Downey and the same point from a few years ago just repeated itself.

Swap Ferrari for Downey and the same point from a few years ago just repeated itself.
Even if older brother does wrestle again I'm thinking he gets picked off along the line. Not impressed and no I'm not related to Mike Evans

It will add to the needless assortment of tasty mates.

If they bring in the whole clan, good chance something horrible happens that takes away the Andrew Long riposte from their Cael hating repertoire.
All of HR's shots taken at PSU:

boomerang-movie.gif

They are that desperate for a title they will bring anyone that gives them a chance. Hopefully the admin and brands are not that desperate. Of course ironturd proclaimed a second coming of a gable era.
If Cael had been around in the 70s, 80s and 90s current Iowa finishes would be just like the Gable era.

If they bring in the whole clan, good chance something horrible happens that takes away the Andrew Long riposte from their Cael hating repertoire.
No it won't. If they all move to Iowa City and none can make 125 they will never win any titles, likely constantly losing to Penn State national champs. So when one goes postal the HR buckwheats will be blaming Cael.

"A ton of them over there really really want the Ferrari family in Iowa City."

How many people is a ton to you? Curious

Reactions: moug

That’s a real question from the math section of a Hawk GED test. The answer is 16 Spencer Lees.
Other questions.
A wrestler had 2 chances to be a NC and won both times. What is his winning percentage at NCAAs? Answer- Overrated
How many team titles can the hawks win in a year with no NCAA tournament? Answer- One
At the last 11 NCAAs Team A won 9 times. Team B won once. Which team is having a better run? Answer- Our Women’s team is gonna be awesome.
Your rent is $800/month. You give bnichols $750. How much do you owe?Answer- You’re evicted.
For some reason the extra credit question in the math section.
How do you spell Cael? Answer- Carl

Last edited:

I just went through the first two pages of a five page thread on the subject and counted 21 that want him. Without counting the no's I'd guess about 50%, trending to 83%, want the bunch.

If you want to count take it away.

That’s a real question from the math section of a Hawk GED test. The answer is 16 Spencer Lees.
Other questions.
A wrestler had 2 chances to be a NC and won both times. What is his winning percentage at NCAAs? Answer- Overrated
How many team titles can the hawks win in a year with no NCAA tournament? Answer- One
At the last 11 NCAAs Team A won 9 times. Team B won once. Which team is having a better run? Answer- Our Women’s team is gonna be awesome.
Your rent is $800/month. You give bnichols $750. How much do you owe?Answer- You’re evicted.
Post of the year candidate. I rate it 3 Lions 🦁🦁🦁

Most of them are against the whole package. Several still want to recruit the youngest brother who has no baggage himself. A couple said if the Brands did the due diligence, they trust that (which is also a reasonable take). And then there’s Ironturd.

Agreed

If they decide to go after AJ, it might be best to avoid saying they’re bringing him in to “fill some holes,” at least until his legal matter has been adjudicated

Iowa is scrambling and will sell their sole. They lose a lot of their big guns over the next couple of years. Replacements are not at that level. They have to go after the clan even though risk/reward is significant just to get AJ. For some reason I just don’t see a personality fit for the Ferrari’s in Iowa City. I see them as a better fit at Rutgers, Az State, etc…

Agreed

The youngest brother is a Ferrari. That literally is his baggage.

Other questions.
Just pointing out that this ^^ was liked by someone whose handle is Ironturd.

Well, they are still coming out of the woodwork. This was dropped last night.

"
I will give you an example of why I simply cannot understand what goes on inside Warner's head...the dual against Minny and Warner leads by 1 with 5 seconds to go and loses.
There is simply no excuse or explanation for that. And I will not believe he physically isn't as talented as Max Dean.
These brain farts aren't new. Too many, way too many, matches decided by one move ...or lack of a move.
I'm now officially in the "bring in the Ferrari clan" camp."

"
I will give you an example of why I simply cannot understand what goes on inside Warner's head...the dual against Minny and Warner leads by 1 with 5 seconds to go and loses.
There is simply no excuse or explanation for that. And I will not believe he physically isn't as talented as Max Dean.
These brain farts aren't new. Too many, way too many, matches decided by one move ...or lack of a move.
Again showing the wisdom of trusting a promising fart.

Those guys would bring Gang Lu back from the dead if it helped them win. Not a lot of morality in that group. They have a really good team year in and year out but the stuff they do as a coaching staff and fan base would make anyone cringe. Win at all costs must really suck when the "at all costs" thing is still happening and the winning drifted off to sleep. Terry runs around like a one armed waitress at the Blue Bird yelling insane stuff the entire tournament (when he isn't stuck in his rocking motion tick). I can't for the life of me understand why a recruit would even consider that place. It is highly unlikely you will improve during your career and your body will be like that of a 70 year old man after 5-6 years in that room. I guess you have the luxery of "the most knowledable fanbase in wrestling" questioning your heart to pick you up. God forbid you are not a white redneck. Sending AJ to Iowa City would probably punish him more in the long run than a simple prison stint. We should sentence all of the criminal elements in wrestling to a 6 year stay in Iowa City. You talk about punishment!

I’ve said before, many wrestlers, and athletes for that matter, want and need an “us against the world” hammer mentality. It’s not a gratitude mentality. I get it. PSU isn’t everyone’s cup of tea just like Iowa isn’t for others.

when will brands start bringing in the highest finisher in every weight at the NCAA tourney not from PSU??they will still lose!

"
Warner is as physically talented as Max, use your eyes man. One is a physical specimen the other a well not so much…

Saw that statement several times from him. Lol. I don't believe he realizes how it's an incredibley stupid thing to say let alone continually repeat it.
For that he receives... 3 coons! 🦝🦝🦝
It’s the part where no one ever has been anywhere near a good as Spencer, per GIA, that makes the post so funny. No one close to him but we’ve had 8-9 just like him (splitting 17 with Kemerer) over the past 8 years?

I’ve gotten to the point where I find great entertainment value in his posts. I’m starting to think it’s meant to be funny and I find it so.

Reactions: Creek Side
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT