ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tix

I grew up in Lancaster, went to Bucknell annd PSU, and now live in York.
Ok cool. What part of York? I lived in West York mostly. Coached Jr High wrestling at West York for about 7/8 yrs. What's your name Hurdler?? Are we allowed to share emails on here?? Kinda new here. Lol

I am the same age, and have the same student pass memories. I also agree, I went to NCAA’s at NYC, had a fantastic time, but haven’t been overly interested in going since. I did try for Pitt but could get tickets, weren’t down with scalper prices. Last year @hlstone and I went to our first Big Ten and had a fantastic time. We also got to sit, by happy accident, among a bunch of other active forum posters. For the price, nothing beats it!

I would love to go to Philly NCAA’s, but that is cost dependent…..

We are also going to the Mich and MSU bouts. I was surprised how cheap and easy it was to get tickets. I also luck out that I have a son living in MI so no housing cost for us.

I will not pay hundreds for football games either for that cost I will watch from home.
I and my friend are in section 116, section b seats 4,5.

Well, I won't forget your name. Lol. I grew up in Milton, Lewisburg, Bucknell University area. District 4 wrestling. I lived in York,PA for about 18 yrs, met my now wife, and live in Waynesboro, PA now.....about an 1 hr 15 minute ride to UMD. Did you guys grab a hotel yet?
Nice area. So Milton Lewisburg is Montandon right lol

Reactions: hlstone
Yes sir. I actually grew up in Montandon. Attended Milton High. Home of Bob Crawford.
I went to warrior run lots of history with those two schools lol. I remember the annual tomatoes festival and subsequent football games where many a rotten tomato was thrown at the team bus lol

Reactions: Lionscrebs
I went to warrior run lots of history with those two schools lol. I remember the annual tomatoes festival and subsequent football games where many a rotten tomato was thrown at the team bus lol
What year ya graduate? I was '89. Oh yes, quite the rivalry. And a sledge hammer takin to our black panther statue out front of school. Good times. 👍 I don't think Milton and Warrior Run even play anymore.

Used to be friends with Bob Simpson but haven't seen him in yrs.

What year ya graduate? I was '89. Oh yes, quite the rivalry. And a sledge hammer takin to our black panther statue out front of school. Good times. 👍 I don't think Milton and Warrior Run even play anymore.
88 and I forgot about that black panther ordeal sheesh that was something. Major rivalry probably had something to do with Watsontown and Milton only being 4 miles apart.

Used to be friends with Bob Simpson but haven't seen him in yrs.
First time I ever wrestled was in his basement and I wrestled him. I was a little bigger than him. We played on the same little league team. Hell of a guy his dad is a great man as well he taught me a lot of things about life

I think he went into the air force at some point mid 90s I'm thinking. We had a party for him at the anteek bar with strippers no less lmfao
Ahhh yes, the anteek. Good times. Is it still open? I believe you are correct about the Air Force. I know he used to date Andi Martin from Hughesville. Strippers?? Noooooo. Lol

First time I ever wrestled was in his basement and I wrestled him. I was a little bigger than him. We played on the same little league team. Hell of a guy his dad is a great man as well he taught me a lot of things about life
How is his dad doin? I can remember Bobby always cracking jokes about being a 4x runner-up. Lol. Absolutely amazing he never won 1 state title.

How is his dad doin? I can remember Bobby always cracking jokes about being a 4x runner-up. Lol. Absolutely amazing he never won 1 state title.
He was something as a wrestler. Hard to be a four time runner up. Not sure about his dad or where he is at. Haven't been to Watsontown recently. I golf with the Lenhart boys all summer so I'll ask when I see them

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT