ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tix

Just another PSU Fan

Jan 25, 2013
That was a quick email and sell out! PSU was allotted tix in sec 215 ... congrats to those who were fast enough to grab seats! Reasonably priced, $33 per ticket

Reactions: Str8DBLz
So now we know the section so we can take over one beside. And last year the entire allocated section was taken by team and admin, so there probably were not many sold today.

Reactions: hlstone
Reactions: Ski and hlstone
what the heck. i called the psu ticket office last week and asked if they were going to be part of the presale and they said they hadn't gotten any information yet. i even thought about donating to umd to get in on their presale but their ticket office said it was for their terrapin club which is $75.

They have apparently expanded the PSU section, opening up more tickets in 216 to purchase. They are up high but adjacent to the PSU upper deck block. I suspect you have to use the link sent to you from gopsusports.

Link for PSU fans

They have apparently expanded the PSU section, opening up more tickets in 216 to purchase. They are up high but adjacent to the PSU upper deck block. I suspect you have to use the link sent to you from gopsusports.

Link for PSU fans
Thanks. Just got my tickets and booked a night at the Doubletree.

Reactions: mcpat
I received an email from MSU today because i had purchased PSU dual tix, they are selling their section, 113

Here is the link if anyone wants lower section tix, the section is MSU and Michigan, it is weird how the sections are shared. In our section is also Illini and Indiana. Iowa shares with tOSU and Northwestern.

Big Ten tix in MSU section

I received an email from MSU today because i had purchased PSU dual tix, they are selling their section, 113

Here is the link if anyone wants lower section tix, the section is MSU and Michigan, it is weird how the sections are shared. In our section is also Illini and Indiana. Iowa shares with tOSU and Northwestern.

Can I wear PSU gear in the Mich St section?

It wants me to create an account. Can’t you ever just buy something anymore?
I know, no guest purchase option. Of course I think I did the same last year for michigan, still get the emails…..

We use my, now deceased, mother in laws number.

The other main problem is you can’t pick your seats, just upper or lower section and they assign, i prefer aisle but couldn’t pick that.

That's Landmark Firearms. Why do you tell them that number?
il_1080xN.2101288509_lsj5.jpg

Can I wear PSU gear in the Mich St section?
I plan to wear Penn State gear in the Maryland section. I think there will be a lot of Blue and White in that section. Not staying at the doubletree but if they have a bar will stop over. Friend lives close to the Maryland campus. If no bar at the doubletree, he can recommend one.

Reactions: hlstone and mcpat
I plan to wear Penn State gear in the Maryland section. I think there will be a lot of Blue and White in that section. Not staying at the doubletree but if they have a bar will stop over. Friend lives close to the Maryland campus. If no bar at the doubletree, he can recommend one.
Doubletree’s normally do have bars, and I gpt a great manhattan once at the one by the Philly airport. But, it seems we have a pingpong throwdown between @mcpat and @hlstone so if yiur friend knows of any hipster pingpong bar, that also serves whiteclaw for mcpat, that would be awesome.
Btw, I have seen hlstone particpate in two throwdowns so far and he crushed his competition both times, of course they were cooking related….

I know, no guest purchase option. Of course I think I did the same last year for michigan, still get the emails
These universities and associated leach marketing organizations hang on to your e-mail address like a junk yard dog. Even 10 years later they still pester and sell your contact information. I now use a sidebar e-mail address and very low credit limit credit card to buy sports tickets.

Reactions: hlstone
Snagged a pair, I requested lower level for PSU but they don't have the actual seats allocated yet. Of course they charged my card $110.00 lol.

Replied to amattaro's post about having 4 tix and they were already gone, but he sent me the MSU link too. I was able to get 2 in section 113, row 9, 14&15. I'll be in blue and white and hopefully not next to Mrs Warner, Paul! :)

• Haha
Reactions: hlstone and mcpat
Replied to amattaro's post about having 4 tix and they were already gone, but he sent me the MSU link too. I was able to get 2 in section 113, row 9, 14&15. I'll be in blue and white and hopefully not next to Mrs Warner, Paul! :)
I checked out the seating for the Xfinity Center and lower level seats start at A-K then rows 1-19. Lower level were $50 and upper $30. Quite a bargain for the quality of wrestling we'll see.

Doubletree’s normally do have bars, and I gpt a great manhattan once at the one by the Philly airport. But, it seems we have a pingpong throwdown between @mcpat and @hlstone so if yiur friend knows of any hipster pingpong bar, that also serves whiteclaw for mcpat, that would be awesome.
Btw, I have seen hlstone particpate in two throwdowns so far and he crushed his competition both times,

of course they were cooking related….
Well Paul, I have an outdoor ping-pong table and you have a cool pickup truck. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 86PSUPaul and mcpat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT