ADVERTISEMENT

Bama - Ohio State CFP Championship game thread

Another fortunate duhO$U reception that was tipped by Bama. duhO$U isn't putting up huge points on Bama - they've been stopped on 2 of their 3 drives, people saying they're having as much offensive success as Bama is horseshit given that Bama has had 2 offensive possessions and 2 TDs. LMAO

As I wrote on the Pitt site I am only watching the game because PBS sucks. Please don’t tell me those two have that great of an appeal. Weather laughing, academics same or worst then anywhere else. Money.

Tosu finally gets to Mac Jones and forces a fumble. Tosu ball in the red zone.

Three Heisman candidates including the winner...that makes coaching a lot easier.

We agree here. The difference between Bama and OSU is about 10 five star players (not hyperbole).

tOSU runs it in after the Bama turnover. With the PAT, it's 14-14, with 11:43 left in the half

As I wrote on the Pitt site I am only watching the game because PBS sucks. Please don’t tell me those two have that great of an appeal. Weather laughing, academics same or worst then anywhere else. Money.

What is this weather laughing you are referring to? I am intrigued.

Surprised that no one on here picked up on the 443 defense osu used as being created by JoePa.

Smith is playing like a man possessed. Hopefully he gets on an NFL team that can use his talents and not somewhere like the Jets or a cellar dweller team.

Feels like KJ Hamler could've had a breakout year like Davonta Smith had he returned to Penn State this year.

wow, nice play design ... catch tOSU on a blitz and throw to the RB in that area ... some nice moves after the catch for a Bama TD. With 9:00 left in the half, it's 21-14, Bama. Bama's O has had the ball 4 times, scored 3 TDs and had a turnover. If they keep yup that efficiency, they will be tough to beat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT