ADVERTISEMENT

BC holds the ball for all but 3 plays at FSU in Q1

It's going to be fun watching FSU fans want to run Norvell out of town after an undefeated season for gambling on DJ U

• Haha
Reactions: Westcoast24
BOB has those "fuc%ers" playing tough. It looked like the upper deck at Doak Stadium is empty.
FSU is doing the same thing to their stadium now that PSU will be doing after this season; all of the seats on that side are temporary while construction is happening.

Reactions: psu00
FSU will get more plays this quarter, because BC just scored their second TD in Q2.

I told Lando that Castellanos was one of most exciting QBs to watch, like a Kyler Murray and he told me I was crazy. Kid is taking FSU to woodshed right now. Lando watches more football than anyone else on this site? Sure..

• Wow
BOB has those "fuc%ers" playing tough. It looked like the upper deck at Doak Stadium is empty.
I was just texting with my younger son who lives in Louisville while watching the PSU/WVU game and telling him how much fun we've had over the years watching PSU games together, including when we were watching that game and BOB let go the F-Bomb and we looked at each other and said, "did he really say that?" Memories, memories, memories.......

I told Lando that Castellanos was one of most exciting QBs to watch, like a Kyler Murray and he told me I was crazy. Kid is taking FSU to woodshed right now. Lando watches more football than anyone else on this site? Sure..
Ummm--Castellanos has played well so far but he's not the key so far--and Kyler Murray isn't a compliment

Better things to do than rehash d-bag conversations. Kyler was Heisman winner and #1 pick..what a horrible comparison
lol--you don't accurately remember what you said let alone what I said but good job
And if you didn't want to rehash it why did you mention it after 2 drives? lol

You seem broken lol

As broken as Purple Pitch has you. I just like calling out Lando for his silly logic/observations. lol

You boys go have fun together. Busy watching Castellanos throw another TD
walter white GIF

Shouldn't you be defending MeCheatAgains blatant cheating?
Love you bushwood. You are more than welcome to bring up my post defending anything. Good to be back in season and watch you absolutely lose your mind over everything. You going to be able to make any games this year? I would love to buy you a beer at the tailgate.

When I watch the FSU QB, who I couldn't begin to pronounce his name, with every poor throw I remember once again that he's on his 3rd team, I believe.....

Big, strong armed QB. Just not accurate enough, and his decision making doesn't look like that of a 3rd or 4th year QB either....

Edit:
FSU has the #5 overall true freshman QB recruit sitting on the bench, and if they lose this game to BC they may as well put the young kid on the field and build from there.

Last edited:
When I watch the FSU QB, who I couldn't begin to pronounce his name, with every poor throw I remember once again that he's on his 3rd team, I believe.....

Big, strong armed QB. Just not accurate enough, and his decision making doesn't look like that of a 3rd or 4th year QB either....
5th year--3rd school--looks worse than kids taking their first ever snap

I remember when Bryan Bresee was being recruited out of high school. He and DJ became good friends at one of the summer camps and DJ definitely played a role in getting Bryan to Clemson.

Love you bushwood. You are more than welcome to bring up my post defending anything. Good to be back in season and watch you absolutely lose your mind over everything. You going to be able to make any games this year? I would love to buy you a beer at the tailgate.

Since when does one scUM douche constitute a "tailgate"?

• Love
Over/under 2 years before O'Brien's back in the NFL or gets a high profile college job?
Florida should have him on the shortlist. Great coach--just can't be a GM

Reactions: LMTLION
Over/under 2 years before O'Brien's back in the NFL or gets a high profile college job?
Bill can coach some football, but wow he’s a prickly guy. I don’t know if he’s suited to kiss butts of recruits and boosters at some good ole boy SEC school.

There was a long article on ESPN about how he wants to be at BC for the long haul. He’s from Mass, his wife went to BC, and his son gets excellent care in Boston. I think he’ll absolutely leave if he gets another shot to be a HC in the NFL. Given some of the dopes that have those jobs now, he probably should once he had a few good years at BC, but not sure we’ll see him leave for another college job.

Maybe he makes a family decision to stay @ BC since they have the one son who is severely handicapped and the care available @ several Boston hospitals is outstanding.

Edit:
FSU has the #5 overall true freshman QB recruit sitting on the bench, and if they lose this game to BC they may as well put the young kid on the field and build from there.
This performance isn't a surprise to anyone that watched him at Clemson. He has moments, but I've yet to see him play a game where the offense doesn't look off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT