ADVERTISEMENT

BIG 10 Champ tickets

millerjs32

Sep 11, 2006
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,
Long story, but I now have 5 extra tickets to the BIG 10 Championships at IU.
Let me know if you're interested. All 5 are together.
millerjs32@hotmail.com or 513-703-1278

Mills

Wow......Awesome. These will be very hard to come by this year !!!! Nationals too. Glad i already have both....
Seriously?? Stop by Row 11, seats 1, 2, or 3 at Assembly Hall. I'd love to meet the infamous spyker. And there's still 59 seats remaining in the Penn State section.

Reactions: kevin310
Was originally planning on going, but have never been to the PIAA championships, and want to see Spencer's last hurrah. Didn't want to do back-to-back weekends.

Definitely plan on being in Cleveland for NCAA's next year.

I am looking for NCAA champs tickets, all sessions. One or Two. Missed the Gold(en)banger ship...

Has Indiana opened up ticket sales to the public yet? Can't find it on their website.

How do I get tickets thru penn state? (Link)
someone posted a few weeks back. search on the board - there is a link and you'll find the detail. If I get a moment I'll go back and look as well

I am looking for NCAA champs tickets, all sessions. One or Two. Missed the Gold(en)banger ship...

I have two all session tickets for NCAAs that I will not be able to use and am looking to sell. Section 118 (club level).

I may have up to 4 extra tickets to NCAA's. Won't know for sure until they are allocated, but I have always got them before.

NittanyGolfer, email me at psupeb@yahoo.com. I'll buy 2 of your nationals tickets if you have extras. Just send me an email and let me know how much you want. I work in State College if you are around this area, I could meet you somewhere to pay you and get the tickets when you get them.

Last edited:
Reactions: NittanyGolfer
Seriously?? Stop by Row 11, seats 1, 2, or 3 at Assembly Hall. I'd love to meet the infamous spyker. And there's still 59 seats remaining in the Penn State section.
good luck with that. he pulled the same crap with me for the Rose bowl. zero chance he's going to either of these events.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT