ADVERTISEMENT

Big coaching change coming before NCAA

minnhawkeye

Oct 20, 2006
That is what TR Foley is saying. Said it is a collegiate change and be a big shot in the arm for wrestling.
Check his twitter account.

Cal Poly head coach transferring to Rutgers -- er, taking job with Beat the Streets NY as executive director. Might have been Fresno State candidate.

Sorry I didn't make that clearer -- hard for me to link tweets from my phone, but I still coulda said "Foley tweeted this." (Except for the transferred to Rutgers part, Foley didn't say that.)

Reactions: roadking95th
It's big news when you consider California is a hot bed for wrestling and now there are 2 head coaching jobs up for grabs that can and should attract a premier head coach add in that Buckley is now the executive director of BTS-NY the largest non profit wrestling group in one of the biggest cities in this country makes it some pretty big news

Reactions: Wrassler223
Cal Poly head coach transferring to Rutgers -- er, taking job with Beat the Streets NY as executive director. Might have been Fresno State candidate.
Whats so big about this that Foley is something else.........big shot in arm for wrestling he says

Reactions: CSauertiegPSU
It's big news when you consider California is a hot bed for wrestling and now there are 2 head coaching jobs up for grabs that can and should attract a premier head coach add in that Buckley is now the executive director of BTS-NY the largest non profit wrestling group in one of the biggest cities in this country makes it some pretty big news

But is it big news? Mark Perry was co-head coach at Cal Poly and left for the associate head coach job at Illinois. I'd be curious as to who is attracted to the Cal Poly job, and if they are able to really build something out there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT