ADVERTISEMENT

Football Bowl projections for Penn State Football entering week 12

I'll give you Ole Miss but not Oregon or UDub. Our defense can keep us in games but our offense stinks. Maybe these Pac 12 defenses are bad so our offense can do some things that it has not been able to.

It does depend a lot on opt outs. For example, if Nix or Penix opt out then our shot goes up dramatically but then it is not a real test and gets back to the issue that with opt outs these bowl games are just meaningless.
How was the PAC12 champ last year? UT was supposed to have a much better defense that either UW or OR have now and they got exposed.

How was the PAC12 champ last year? UT was supposed to have a much better defense that either UW or OR have now and they got exposed.
Even with their poor defenses what makes you believe we can score enough to beat them? It's all well and good to bash Oregon and Washington but have you seen our offense?

We are currently 8-2…let’s not get ahead of ourselves
I was responding to this:

I hope when I die that soon after Penn State listens to the idiots that aren't happy with 10-2 and a NY6 Bowl Game. Maybe some of you will then see that 10-2, no matter who you lose to, is a damn good season. Starting next year the 10-2 will get you in the playoff every year and once you do that, you always have a shot.

****ing pathetic that some of you call yourselves fans.

"Best Team That Can't Beat UM/tOSU Depends Fresh Protection Bowl"

0003600048456_A
Save over $75 a year? I didn't think pay-per-use restrooms were that common anymore.

Reactions: Obliviax
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT