ADVERTISEMENT

Football Bowl projections for Penn State Football following regular season

I didn’t realize we played TX in the 1995 Rose Bowl. All this time, I thought we played Oregon.

Reactions: joeaubie21
For me it would really end this season on a great note if we played and beat Alabama in a bowl. After watching them in the Iron Bowl, I think they are going to get scorched by Georgia. I think they are very beatable this season.
Did you watch any other Bama games this year? If you go off that Iron Bowl game alone you might come to that conclusion. That game is typically full of weirdness over the many meetings regardless of won/loss records. While they may have been slow-starting in a few they have won against some pretty stiff competition. They will be a tough out and I would not be surprised if they beat Georgia.

Hard to tell if they go to NY6, depends on who sits that one out.

For me it would really end this season on a great note if we played and beat Alabama in a bowl. After watching them in the Iron Bowl, I think they are going to get scorched by Georgia. I think they are very beatable this season.
Anybody but Tulane! ‘Bama or Missouri would be nice, but I would prefer to play Texas to see how we compare.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT