ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking from Pennlive Curley and Shultz plead guilty.

I really don't owe you any answers because you don't ask any topical questions . All you do is whine and moan about identities of posters .
I'll give you another tip , what has happened, happened. You're not changing anything by ferreting out someone's identity or whining.
Crack a beer and relax . You're really going to need it next week . A lot .

Don't post very often. Check these scandal threads for updates over the last who knows how many years, but especially this week with the plea deals. Haven't formed an opinion yet because no testimony has occurred, and I know the myriad of reasons for plea deals (rarely as simple as many make them). But you made me laugh giving out life advice and talking about finding a woman. Meanwhile you post here probably 50 - 100 times a day from my skimming today. So I have decided to post. What an honor for you.
This whole sorted detail has been sad for all. Please tell me you have a friend, family, or something similar involved and not just hatred for PSU football. Because if it is the latter, pot meet kettle as to women, beer, and relaxing. Speaking of which, way ahead of you on all three.

for the last 5 years you have been dead set on mcqueary lying after being coerced by authorities which is flat out wrong and you have given the admins every benefit of doubt which was undeserved and now you want to wait for the trial ......................... lol

no matter if there is a trial or not the record from monday's hearing and the admins "revised" statements will become part of the public record for all to see.
well, we already know Mike made a report (regardless of what was actually said), it was taken to WC who advised them to contact DPW. His billing sheet. And Schultz admitted DPW was never contacted. Seems pretty difficult for them to convince a jury into a not guilty verdict on EWOC. None of this is new. Not sure why they needed to revise any testimony.

for the last 5 years you have been dead set on mcqueary lying after being coerced by authorities which is flat out wrong and you have given the admins every benefit of doubt which was undeserved and now you want to wait for the trial ......................... lol

no matter if there is a trial or not the record from monday's hearing and the admins "revised" statements will become part of the public record for all to see.

Way to avoid my point. So when did C/S come to you, JM, MM, and Dr D to make sure you didn't go to CYS or TSM at any point and blow their "cover up" wide open? I guess they weren't very worried about the kid or his family going to authorities either? Those are some pretty big loose ends hanging around out there.

I must have missed the part where they plead guilty to conspiracy, obstruction, and perjury (all things you said for 5 yrs they were guilty of).

These "evil" admins walk away with a misdemeanor wrist slap after 5 yrs and millions in state funds spent trying to throw the book at them. You must me furious...

Last edited:
But you promised C/S/S and Joe would all be found guilty of this vast conspiracy. That C/S/S were going to be put away for years.

You were soooo convincing.

Now we're down to one "S". C/S got a parking ticket and Joe's not even involved anymore.

You know it's like you built this up to be the trial of the century and it turned out to be a real dud. Yes, I will have a beer and I'll be laughing at you while I'm drinking it.

Nobody that I know of said "years." Kane got 10-20 months.

We just got two new witnesses to lay out the coverup.

It may be enough for PSU to be off the hook for indemnifying Spanier. He'd lose tenure, if convicted

If these "revised" statements are so damning that CS lied about what Mike said and that they attempted to prevent a "real' investigation, then why would the AG plea down to a misdemeanor? That doesn't make sense to me. Didn't Mike say that Curley is a good guy and didn't have any problems with they way they handled it?

The AG will look really bad if this is the case and when, if it comes out this way, there will likely be great public backlash. Headlines: pedophile enablers get away with slap on wrist. CS will have to move if they are not in jail because of the outrage. If it doesn't turn out this way, I look forward to your returning to the board to eat some crow as you seem very sure of yourself.

Last edited:
If these "revised" statements are so damning that CS lied about what Mike said and that they attempted to prevent a "real' investigation, then why would the AG plea down to a misdemeanor? That doesn't make sense to me. Didn't Mike say that Curley is a good guy? The AG will look really bad if this is the case and when if it comes out this way, there will likely be a great public backlash. Pedophile enablers get away with slap on wrist. If it doesn't turn out this way, I look forward to your returning to the board to eat some crow as you seem very sure of yourself.

They are going after the "top dog," as it were. I now suspect that the contact in 1998 from the DA's Office was with Spanier. I think that they will show a cover up from 1998 and a conspiracy from 2001.

This wasn't a slap on the wrist; there is possible jail time. They all lost their jobs. Spanier might lose his cushy severance package.

I wouldn't be talking "crow" either. ;)

They are going after the "top dog," as it were. I now suspect that the contact in 1998 from the DA's Office was with Spanier. I think that they will show a cover up from 1998 and a conspiracy from 2001.

This wasn't a slap on the wrist; there is possible jail time. They all lost their jobs. Spanier might lose his cushy severance package.

I wouldn't be talking "crow" either. ;)
We don't know what the deal was. You say it could mean jail time, but the deal could be no jail time. Unless Towny and you have some inside information that you can verify, it is all speculation. Towny is believing Mike regardless. Family trumps everything else. That is understandable, but it doesn't make him right. I certainly don't know and haven't made any claims that I know. What I have said is that you and Towny are speculating and those speculations could be wrong. We will see soon.

The AG will look really bad if this is the case and when, if it comes out this way, there will likely be great public backlash. Headlines: pedophile enablers get away with slap on wrist. CS will have to move if they are not in jail because of the outrage. If it doesn't turn out this way, I look forward to your returning to the board to eat some crow as you seem very sure of yourself.

The last guy who talked about crow, an incarnation of Pynnlion. help spawn the "Crow List" as seen below:

03/11 Sandusky will never be charged

11/11 Sandusky will never be convicted.

06/12 The Freeh Report will exonerate everyone at Penn State.
07/12
The NCAA will never sanction Penn State.
07/12 Spanier will never be indicted.

01/13 Kane will drop the charges against the PSU 3
07/13 The charges will be dismissed at the preliminary hearing.

03/14 Moulton will show a massive conspiracy

07/14 PSU will fight the sanctions.

09/14 Corbett, Emmert, Erickson, and the BoT will be arrested.
10/14 PSU/NCAA do not want to be deposed; they will fold
12/14 The PSU 3 want the trial, but the state is delaying it.

01/15 Corman's going to get everything back. It is a big victory.

03/15 Kane isn't in any trouble.
12/15 Kane will drop some bombs on Williams, Fina, et c.

12/15 Kane will not be removed from office by the Senate ( Partial)
12/15 Kane will win the federal lawsuits

03/16 Reese will not serve jail time. (Pending)

06/16 Kane will never be convicted

10/16 Kane will never serve a day in jail (Pending).
10/16 McQueary will not win his lawsuit.
10/16 The conspiracy charge against the PSU 3 will not be reinstated

10/16 The PSU 3 case will never go to trial

02/17 The PSU 3 will be found not guilty. (1/3 Pending)

02/17 All the e-mails are faked. (Pending)

I really do mean this; don't go there.

We don't know what the deal was. You say it could mean jail time, but the deal could be no jail time. Unless Towny and you have some inside information that you can verify, it is all speculation. Towny is believing Mike regardless. Family trumps everything else. That is understandable,but it doesn't make him right. I certainly don't know and haven't made any claims that I know. What I have said is that you and Towny are speculating and those speculations could be wrong. We will see soon.

Jail time could be for Spanier.

It doesn't take prescience to look at the plea agreement and figure out that it is hugely likely that they will testify against the guy without the plea deal. I think we will be in for additional surprises. The more that came out, the worse things have become.

Last edited:
The last guy who talked about crow, an incarnation of Pynnlion. help spawn the "Crow List" as seen below:

07/12

I am not Pynnlion and don't care about his predictions. I'll give you this. If your predictions come true and Towny's, I will say you were right. If you are wrong, will you admit you are wrong?

I am not Pynnlion and don't care about his predictions. I'll give you this. If your predictions come true and Towny's, I will say you were right. If you are wrong, will you admit you are wrong?

Oh, they were not his solely. But he started how everyone else will eat crow. People are keeping lists.

For stufftodo, this is a remarkable celebration for a great hunt that has resulted in a small misdemeanor plea.

Haven't seen a celebration this excessive since Antonio humped the goal post:

234f3292272cdf29c14397e7f9bed8a8

For stufftodo, this is a remarkable celebration for a great hunt that has resulted in a small misdemeanor plea.

Haven't seen a celebration this excessive since Antonio humped the goal post:

234f3292272cdf29c14397e7f9bed8a8

It isn't a celebration, though I am happy that the truth is coming out.

That said, and to use a football analogy, whether you win by touchdown and an extra point, or you win by a field goal, you still win.

You really care that it's only a misdemeanor? Our motto was "success with honor ", not we copped a plea.
There will be a trial and if there's a plea instead , their statements will be released spelling out what they did.
I won't mock that and sneer at the state after these guys admit to covering up for a child molester . And they will.

You really care that it's only a misdemeanor? Our motto was "success with honor ", not we copped a plea.
There will be a trial and if there's a plea instead , their statements will be released spelling out what they did.
I won't mock that and sneer at the state after these guys admit to covering up for a child molester . And they will.
Remind me just who in the Penn State football program did not display "success with honor", and don't pick ex-employee Jerry Sandusky.

If people did not help someone who was being abused, then all of them should go down. If MM did witness a boy being sexually abused, he should be in jail. If Mike reported to CS that a boy was abused, they should be in jail. If Spanier knew, he should be in jail. If Paterno knew, he should be blacklisted. If anyone at the TSM or others knew, they should be in jail. But I'm not burning anyone at the stake based on speculation.

Reactions: Zenophile

07/12

Jail time could be for Spanier.

It doesn't take prescience to look at the plea agreement and figure out that it is hugely likely that they will testify against the guy without the plea deal. I think we will be in for additional surprises. The more that came out, the worse things have become.
The only thing I can realistically see (making it worse) is the backlash from the sex fair playing a role in how it was handled.

I'm in no way making a prediction or assigning motive.

Reactions: Stufftodo
[
People are keeping lists.

Oh no, now I won't be able to sleep at night.

All I know is that if the verdicts don't go the way you are predicting, then posters like you, Towny, and some others will never be heard from again on this board. Not one of you will come back to admit you were wrong You're all worthless anyways so good riddance.

Posters like elvis will change his name AGAIN and come back with other conspiracy theories about Paterno. Tell us about all this evidence his investigator "friend" found which was somehow not admissible. He's worthless too, but unfortunately he won't go away.

Reactions: canuckhal
Cover up? In a cover up, do you get more or less people involved? Do you report it outside your org? Do you quote the witness in a retirement announcement in the days after the report? Do you run an ad in The Daily Collegian with the witness as a POC for a walk-on meeting complete with his phone number?( p. 11 linked below)

http://digitalnewspapers.libraries....ian/get/pdf.ashx?pdf=zi93Gw9itx2lBlYg7CshKWM=

Cover up? In a cover up, do you get more or less people involved? Do you report it outside your org? Do you quote the witness in a retirement announcement in the days after the report? Do you run an ad in The Daily Collegian with the witness as a POC for a walk-on meeting complete with his phone number?( p. 11 linked below)

http://digitalnewspapers.libraries.psu.edu/Olive/APA/collegian/get/pdf.ashx?pdf=zi93Gw9itx2lBlYg7CshKWM=

Seems like you know a lot about cover ups , why ask me?

http://digitalnewspapers.libraries.psu.edu/Olive/APA/collegian/get/pdf.ashx?pdf=zi93Gw9itx2lBlYg7CshKWM=

And magically, my posts are disappearing. Nope, nothing nefarious at work here.

I'll give you a hint , wait until next week. They did it.

There was no cover-up. A cover-up has to involve at least 2 people. Prosecution just admitted C/S not in cover-up by dropping/reducing charges. Spanier can't be a one-man cover-up no matter what the bozos on this board tell you.

Should I not be celebrating the downfall of the men responsible for not reporting this and costing out University a quarter of a billion dollars?

You're twisted! After 5 1/2 years and an unimaginable amount of time and taxpayer money, all they have is three guys who allowed Sandusky to fool them. Perhaps now, the people who led this rush to judgment can be held accountable for the wholly unnecessary shit-storm their criminally irresponsible leadership brought down upon this university and all who love her.

Reactions: 1 and WeR0206

"Our" motto? That's hilarious! Don't act like you actually give a sh!t about:
1) The abused kids,
2) The child abuse victims anywhere around the world, and
3) Last but not the least, the University itself.

You don't care about any of those! And you are def'ly NOT a part of who WE ARE!

Good Day!

You're twisted! After 5 1/2 years and an unimaginable amount of time and taxpayer money, all they have is three guys who allowed Sandusky to fool them. Perhaps now, the people who led this rush to judgment can be held accountable for the wholly unnecessary shit-storm their criminally irresponsible leadership brought down upon this university and all who love her.
Fooled them, huh? So are you finally ready to admit that Jerry is a serial pedophile?

Regardless, C&S are guilty. You cannot change that and you look stupid pointing your finger at the BOT (who admittedly was terrible) when the admins are sinking.

Last edited:
elvis63 isn't irondoc. If you were to go back and research irondoc's posts, on this and other boards, you'd realize this.

elvis63, while equally misguided, is marginally more intelligent than irondoc.
Good work. Second career in Forensics?

I see that JunkoutofstrapJonnie is pulling his junk out over here now, beside being an asshole on PL. When's your hearing meatboy?

That's just straight up bullshit. Your best bud Timmy did it. Allowed them to be fooled ?

Nonsense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT