ADVERTISEMENT

Brooks' loss, a gift?

In March it's not going to matter if Brooks was pinned or not.

Count on that.

3-1? After 90 seconds maybe.
So in the first 90 seconds there is a take down, escape, and two stall calls? Unfortunately I doubt any ref calls two stalls in the first 90 seconds at NCAA’s.

or maybe injury time and Brooks choses bottom on the restart.

Reactions: amattaro
So in the first 90 seconds there is a take down, escape, and two stall calls? Unfortunately I doubt any ref calls two stalls in the first 90 seconds at NCAA’s.

82bordumb

• Haha
Reactions: 82bordeaux

You're as bad as my wife. It was purely rhetorical!

82bordumb
You forget about an illegal fist to the back while in the neutral position!
giphy.gif

To all you HR homers on here yes he could have been called pinned, does it really matter other than to help give you more hope come march. Coleman wrestled a smart match, doubt we’ll ever see the same result. Your 84 lber will be lucky to aa and brooks is a high percentage finalist. Yes nothings a sure thing even your golden child lee.

To all you HR homers on here yes he could have been called pinned, does it really matter other than to help give you more hope come march. Coleman wrestled a smart match, doubt we’ll ever see the same result. Your 84 lber will be lucky to aa and brooks is a high percentage finalist. Yes nothings a sure thing even your golden child lee.
Awww, give the Hawk fans a break. They got excited. Could probably count on one hand the number of times a Penn State wrestler has been on his back in the last 12 years.

Reactions: Zukovski
Marcus Coleman is one heck of a wrestler and a real team leader. Aaron Brooks is a talent to behold. I doubt Marcus can repeat that outcome, but nobody can take away the fact that he can say he actually beat Brooks back in the day. I was excited as hell and I am a huge Brooks fan as both a wrestler and young man! It was shocking. That match was going about how I expected prior to the 6 point move.

The 4 point nearfall continues to be a game changer (vs 3 pts)

Reactions: Ski
Awww, give the Hawk fans a break. They got excited. Could probably count on one hand the number of times a Penn State wrestler has been on his back in the last 12 years.
Who could count that? You?

ADVERTISEMENT