ADVERTISEMENT

CaptainSidneyReilly

Can they sell that many at full price, though? Usually they get their tickets free with a loaf of bread.

Several Pitt fans on that board reported that Pitt is only getting 1,000 tickets from Penn State for the game in September. Those things are worked out contractually of course when the agreement is reached and the other school has to pay for the tickets or return them if they can't sell them. 1,000 tickets! For a school that is 2.5 hours away. Also funny is how many Pitt fans I've read aren't going to travel to the game in September. They can dish it out, but they don't want to take it.

Looking forward to all the stories about how awful they were treated at the game from the ones that didn't even make the trip.

d918d2b50b754c7df355a4a03870f5f6.jpg

Cannot wait for September when we boat race them back to oakland.... I just get the feeling Franklin is not going to lift off the gas pedal. Put his foot of their throat and grind the heel in.... Let all recruits and fans know if there was any doubt about the King is back atop the throne. Mighty pitt will battle with the akron's and ohio for recruits and a few wins here and there.

Looking forward to all the stories about how awful they were treated at the game from the ones that didn't even make the trip.

I don't even care. Had a couple of "incidents" at that game in the fall that weren't ok. They can complain all they want.

uyMyzpZh.jpeg

Reactions: bwifan
They won't have more than a couple of thousand fans at most. They know it's gonna be an ugly beatdown, they know they don't have the intestinal fortitude to face 107K of a victorious enemy, and they know that the atmosphere will be so great that they'll be poisoned forever about their visitors' stadium. Most of them will stay home and watch the game on their small black and white televisions with rabbit ear antennas.

Pitt doesn't even dream of a Top Ten finish. Their idea of success is a top 35 recruiting class.

As a former Pitt season ticket holder(2016) I'm appalled at the behavior of these three idiots!!!I only ran a 4.7 40 in my playing days at Cal U and am only 5'11" so Steel told the ticket office at Pitt to deny my application for season tickets if I applied again for them!Dave told the ticket office he'd have the Morgantown Mafia break my leg if they sold me tickets!The Great Captain told the ticket office to deny me because I didn't obey the Clery Act in 1981!So I'm informing Pitt I will not be renewing my tickets for 2017!

Reactions: dshumbero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT