ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Cowherd

Great offensive developer of QBs, but has proven in 3 BT losses he’s a terrible in game coach. UM, Minny, now today…You would think anyone who’s watched even 1 football game EVER would know with 47 seconds left, still 20 yards outside FG range AND 3 TO’s LEFT, you don’t let the clock go down to 14 seconds!!! What was THAT??? Next play interception!! Served him right.

Exciting game for sure. Good win for PSU.

Great offensive developer of QBs, but has proven in 3 BT losses he’s a terrible in game coach. UM, Minny, now today…You would think anyone who’s watched even 1 football game EVER would know with 47 seconds left, still 20 yards outside FG range AND 3 TO’s LEFT, you don’t let the clock go down to 14 seconds!!! What was THAT??? Next play interception!! Served him right.

Exciting game for sure. Good win for PSU.
I was amazed when they let the clock run down. It was convert on third down or go to OT. Piss poor clock management.

I was amazed when they let the clock run down. It was convert on third down or go to OT. Piss poor clock management.
It was the oddest thing--he was so focused on making sure we didn't have time to put together a drive it was like he was fine with just trying a long FG and hoping for the best. That's not Lincoln Riley when he was in OU. I think the losing has got to him.

Reactions: 4IUSox2
He is the biggest jock sniffer in the history of radio sports talk. Listen to him when driving cause I love sports, but he is the kid in high school you shove into a locker....

He’s always been a west coast guy- usually an outright SC fan and Oregon (whoever is better at the moment).

The statement is just stupid. The Big ten teams can’t handle the sunshine? Does he think it’s not sunny on the East coast too? And what distractions in LA do teams have to deal with? They’re in town for all of 1-2 days at most and it’s game prep time.

Reactions: bison13
He conveniently forgot all about his halftime tweet on his post game 11 minute clip where he basically marginalized everything about us, and cried and whined about USC for the other 9 minutes.

Reactions: psu00 and ram2020
To be fair, half this board thought we lost at the half lol
It wasn't looking good. USC was winning 17-6 and had 1st and goal with a good chance to make it a 3 score game. Fortunately we got the low block penalty against Carter that forced USC to settle for a FG and keep it a 2 score game.

We got the ball to start the second half and we scored to make it 20-13 and we were back in it.

I don’t know when he is on anywhere, but for those that do listen, will you post if he apologizes or not?
He doesn’t apologize. He’ll make excuses why USC collapsed and blame them rather than give PSU any credit. It will be a list of egregious mistakes USC made to lose the game- PSU didn’t win it.

Last edited:
Reactions: bison13 and ram2020
It wasn't looking good. USC was winning 17-6 and had 1st and goal with a good chance to make it a 3 score game. Fortunately we got the low block penalty against Carter that forced USC to settle for a FG and keep it a 2 score game.

We got the ball to start the second half and we scored to make it 20-13 and we were back in it.
I think we all saw the game, but thanks for the recap.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT