ADVERTISEMENT

Complete listing of games week 9

That's my point--you're not a Big Ten fan--being a Penn State fan is tied with being a Big Ten fan but you can't accept that because even though you allegedly hated being an Independent you still have that mindset.
A bad Ohio State is awful for Penn State. Pretending otherwise is absurd. It lowers the prestige and value of the league which is vital.
Being a fan "in" the Big Ten is the problem and why you're wrong here.
You attitude is that of an Independent--it is.
OSU isn't going to be a doormat program. In any given year, I'll relish them losing games to teams not named PSU and I'll root for it every year. The B2G is a tough conference. Any year it's a bit less difficult is a good thing.

OSU isn't going to be a doormat program. In any given year, I'll relish them losing games to teams not named PSU and I'll root for it every year. The B2G is a tough conference. Any year it's a bit less difficult is a good thing.
Agreed--they're never going to be a doormat as much as Pitch wants them to go 0-12
That's fine--it also means you don't want what is best for Penn State--them losing today in no way is good for us.

You hated being an Independent
You don't like the Big Ten
You dislike everything other than Penn State apparently

Here you are again ... short-circuiting because there's a world outside of extremism, and you can't function there.

"Fan" is short for "fanatic." You know that, right?! I like some things, and I'm not a "fan" of those things. Some things I'm indifferent about. Some things I dislike. Some things I hate. There's a whole spectrum of feelings. I don't dislike the "Big Ten Conference" ... I'm not, however, a Big Ten "fan." I actively dislike Independent status. According to you, this means I dislike everything other than Penn State. You short-circuited.

Agreed--they're never going to be a doormat as much as Pitch wants them to go 0-12
That's fine--it also means you don't want what is best for Penn State--them losing today in no way is good for us.
You're overplaying it. PSU wouldn't be harmed in the slightest by OSU having a loss to someone other than PSU. Hell, next thing you'll say is that UGA was hurt because Bama has 2 losses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT