ADVERTISEMENT

Crookham top seed at Escape the Rock

What happened to Kyle Hauserman from Council Rock North? I see he's not wrestling this weekend.

No wonder people don't talk to each other anymore lmfao. Got Google right
Do you really care about the answer? Or, do you only care enough to type the question on a message board, then wait for 13+ hours and see if someone else answers? If no one answers, are you going to Google it?

You could have typed/clicked fewer times, and had your answer in seconds. You typed 46 characters. In 39 characters/clicks, here you go.

http://crnwrestling.com/id23.htm

Do you really care about the answer? Or, do you only care enough to type the question on a message board, then wait for 13+ hours and see if someone else answers? If no one answers, are you going to Google it?

You could have typed/clicked fewer times, and had your answer in seconds. You typed 46 characters. In 39 characters/clicks, here you go.

Just conversation that's the point.

Notre Dame GP finished in 2nd place only trailing Malvern Prep and ahead of BECA. They had 4 champs, with Cerniglia dominating with 3 pins and a major in finals to win Outstanding Wrestler.
I think Notre Dame might be the team to beat at individual States.

Notre Dame GP finished in 2nd place only trailing Malvern Prep and ahead of BECA. They had 4 champs, with Cerniglia dominating with 3 pins and a major in finals to win Outstanding Wrestler.
I think Notre Dame might be the team to beat at individual States.
Will NDGP be in AA or AAA?

Notre Dame will be AA.
BECA still declaring up to AAA
I think in a few years this will be flipped.

I think Nazareth will be the best AAA team from District 11 this year. They are solid at almost every weight. Might be better dual team than tournament team

Reactions: danoftw

I bet you have a ton of friends. They may be of the cyber variety... but tons I’m sure.

How someone not only takes the time to check someone like that, but invests themselves in it like it really bothers them... I’ll never know.

Get a life bro! He just wanted to start a conversation on OF ALL PLACES...... a community message board!!!

I mean the horror in that, right?

I bet you have a ton of friends. They may be of the cyber variety... but tons I’m sure.

How someone not only takes the time to check someone like that, but invests themselves in it like it really bothers them... I’ll never know.

Get a life bro! He just wanted to start a conversation on OF ALL PLACES...... a community message board!!!

I mean the horror in that, right?
I'm not pointing the finger at D4 because I'll trust his motivation was pure.

But in the past the board was littered with posters who routinely and repeatedly expected others to look up stuff for them. And by that I mean easy stuff such as the next opponent, time of the next match, etc.

That's not starting a discussion, it's laziness and abusing the good will of others.

We've been pretty forgiving of requests to look up harder stuff, or if someone claims a hardship (at work right now ...).

FR has an outside shot of picking up more with Kem and Shields. Very remote but if Kem goes another year a better chance
Lee isn't a natural born FR guy. He was Saegertown originally. Knowing there was a lot of chatter about Lee in Junior High, I believe I recall a Saegertown junior high match on PCN. I could be mistaken there going off of memory. Not sure if anyone else remembers that or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT