ADVERTISEMENT

Dr scott Lynch files lawsuit against PSU, Barbour, and Franklin

Because without the football team earning a surplus, how would his and Molly's art museum be funded?

But they needed the money in 2011 and 2012 and still tried to burn the program down to the ground.

th

"We need to take on more debt"

So that they could say that the money didn't come from tuition or the state appropriation. Brilliant!

And interesting amount. $50,000????????? That's chump change.

This sounds like his idea of winning whether he wins the lawsuit or not. He doesn't give a sh!t about the money. He just wants to make sure he fu(ks up our season whether he wins the lawsuit or not.

The lawsuit seeks damages in excess of $50,000.00. The only significance of that figure is jurisdictional. In PA plaintiffs seek damages not in excess of $50,000.00 or in excess of that amount. The former are initially referred to arbitration where the award cannot exceed $50,000.00 and the latter are placed in the “major” case pool and proved to trial before either a judge or jury.

Reactions: PSU2UNC
Join in around the 32:00 minute mark to hear what Cabinda says about his thumb becoming infected three weeks after surgery, needing another surgery to correct it, and how pissed off he was at the doctors. He thought that was his year to come out early. Great interview.

Reactions: denniskembala
Join in around the 32:00 minute mark to hear what Cabinda says about his thumb becoming infected three weeks after surgery, needing another surgery to correct it, and how pissed off he was at the doctors. He thought that was his year to come out early. Great interview.

Thanks for posting and I will try to listen later, but based on when Cabinda played this would have been when Lynch was in charge, correct?

Thanks for posting and I will try to listen later, but based on when Cabinda played this would have been when Lynch was in charge, correct?
I believe he was in charge roughly from the time BOB was hired until this Spring. Cabinda was brought in by BOB but only played under CJF. So I believe you are correct.

Reactions: PSU2UNC

Exactly. So a guy who had a frustrating injury while Lynch was doctor is defending the head coach. Hmm...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT