ADVERTISEMENT

Drew vs. Beau...and Franklin thoughts...

I don't think that's what folks are saying, and least not me. From my perspective it was clear that on saturday Drew was "suffering"...bad passes, not on same page with his receivers, rushed, stressed or whatever. From my experience, it made sense to try a change of pace for a series or two jut to let Drew settle down somewhat. It was clear that he was really struggling in this game. To me it's like your star pitcher in a key game...he walks the first five batters, the manager talks to him on the mound and goes back to the dugout. Same pitcher walks the next five batters....obviously the pitcher is having problems...do you keep him in the game? Star Basketball player, 25 point average, throws up bricks for 2 quarters, do you sit him for a little while? I don't know why football is any different. The kid was really struggling, I felt bad for him and as things kept getting worse it seemed clear that he was overstressed.
I pitched at the University of Miami, and I was the Saturday pitcher. If I walked 5 guys in a row , I would be out immediately.

Reactions: GregInPitt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT