ADVERTISEMENT

duhO$U WR Kaleb Brown apparently entered the Portal yesterday on the last day it was open.

I believe that they banned your ass on the Rutgers board, but if you can go there and read the thread “Rutgers will play in the Rose Bowl in Five Years “. With Rutgers Al’s continuous commentary it’s funnier than a Mel Brooks movie. Or really delusional and sad depending on your opinion of mental illness.
Rutgers Al appearing is like the swallows returning to Capistrano....and a sign that PSU is about to win anither game vs R.U.

He is kind of like many of us PSU basketball fans....always full of naive hope but typically ends with the S.O.S.Medication may play a role in his delusions, but he is generally harmless and always welcome.

He certainly is no King Ad Buck!

For the drunk driving advocates on the thread, this is not the Ohio St wr coach's first drunk driving incident and he was hospitalized as a result of this incident with a passenger that you are downplaying.

You may try to liken it to a guy mowing his lawn and having a beer but it is clearly a pattern of drunk driving now with a hospitalization. At some point he may kill innocent people if the pattern continues. That's how that pattern often ends.

For the drunk driving advocates on the thread, this is not the Ohio St wr coach's first drunk driving incident and he was hospitalized as a result of this incident with a passenger that you are downplaying.

You may try to liken it to a guy mowing his lawn and having a beer but it is clearly a pattern of drunk driving now with a hospitalization. At some point he may kill innocent people if the pattern continues. That's how that pattern often ends.

In addition, the notion, propagated by the duhO$U shills on this board, that it is legal to drive a motorized vehicle while "legally intoxicated" on private property is utterly false - here is a direct quote from THIS ARTICLE :

The Delaware County Sheriff’s Office is investigating Hartline for driving while under the influence of alcohol after he admitted to drinking before the crash. No charges have been filed. A spokesperson said Wednesday the investigation remained ongoing.

Reactions: Online Persona
Wolve72 is clearly a fellow Buckeye, and I thought everybody here already knew that. Not sure why some people (well, just one person really) keeps losing their mind about it.

Online Persona -- don't ever change, my man. I think you've got a seriously unhealthy and pathological obsession with the Bucks, and you might want to talk to somebody about it. But I think it's entertaining.

As for your notion that non-elite WR prospects are dumb to go to OSU given the depth........I'm glad Marv Harrison Jr. and Chris Olave didn't listen to you. Both came to campus with MANY kids either in their class or in the class immediately before them ranked well above them. They turned out okay. 4 WRs in Marv's preceding class and 2 WRs in Marv's same class were higher rated or the same. I guess he could have gone to Penn State and been "the man" from day 1, but I for one am glad kids like him bet on themselves. Even if it doesn't work out for them, they can transfer having been coached by Brian Hartline. Ask Jameson Williams how that worked out.

Brown committed to Iowa...see you in Sept.
I rarely boast about my team, but I promise you, we'll be ready for the Hawks this year after your coach accused our team of faking injuries(injuries that ruined our season 2 years ago).

Wolve72 is clearly a fellow Buckeye, and I thought everybody here already knew that. Not sure why some people (well, just one person really) keeps losing their mind about it.

Online Persona -- don't ever change, my man. I think you've got a seriously unhealthy and pathological obsession with the Bucks, and you might want to talk to somebody about it. But I think it's entertaining.

As for your notion that non-elite WR prospects are dumb to go to OSU given the depth........I'm glad Marv Harrison Jr. and Chris Olave didn't listen to you. Both came to campus with MANY kids either in their class or in the class immediately before them ranked well above them. They turned out okay. 4 WRs in Marv's preceding class and 2 WRs in Marv's same class were higher rated or the same. I guess he could have gone to Penn State and been "the man" from day 1, but I for one am glad kids like him bet on themselves. Even if it doesn't work out for them, they can transfer having been coached by Brian Hartline. Ask Jameson Williams how that worked out.
I don't post on the buckeye's board but I have called out multiple buckeye posters here who pretend to be fans of other teams (some you are already admitting, some are obvious from their posting history). And you think I have a "seriously unhealthy and pathological obsession"?

You are the one posting on another team's board and admitting that your fans post here pretending to be fans of other programs. And all that I guess is normal in your view. But calling them out is pathological?

There is no other fanbase in the country that is anywhere close to as insecure as the buckeyes. Do they make penises like half the normal size in Ohio?

I don't post on the buckeye's board but I have called out multiple buckeye posters here who pretend to be fans of other teams (some you are already admitting, some are obvious from their posting history). And you think I have a "seriously unhealthy and pathological obsession"?

You are the one posting on another team's board and admitting that your fans post here pretending to be fans of other programs. And all that I guess is normal in your view. But calling them out is pathological?

There is no other fanbase in the country that is anywhere close to as insecure as the buckeyes. Do they make penises like half the normal size in Ohio?

Actually, I think Squawkeye fans are far more insecure - massive inferiority complex with their fans (their fans booing injured players a prime example).

Actually, I think Squawkeye fans are far more insecure - massive inferiority complex with their fans (their fans booing injured players a prime example).
I can see it there and with their wrestling fans. But I don't see multiple Iowa fans showing up on our board posting under usernames pretending they are from other schools disputing their coaches' crimes, DUIs, transfers, etc. How insecure would you have to be to make a username implying that you are a Michigan fan, Notre Dame fan, or Northwestern fan to go to some other team's site to post almost entirely about your school?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT