ADVERTISEMENT

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
interesting game today against the Rams. How to be singing Fly, Eagles, Fly a good bit today.

One of the announcers cited the Eagles' RPO on the 3rd down conversion on the ground. The decision to hand off to the running back did not take a half-hour. :eek:

Reactions: WDLion
Sweet throw by Wentz to Burton for the TD. Birds up 21-7 with 11:10 left in the 1st half. Interesting that the Birds are missing their top TE, but all the TDs have been to backup TEs.

And just when everything is going great on D for the Birds, they have two guys give their ole impression allowing for a long gain by the Rams.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
Amazing that Wentz avoided a sack and completed the play to Smith. Disappointing that they only got 3 out of it, but I'll take a 10-point lead at the half.

interesting game today against the Rams. How to be singing Fly, Eagles, Fly a good bit today.

Some general observations...

I've watched the Iggles three times this year. Hell of a defense. Good offense. Carson Weitz is having a banner year but I don't think he's the one to lead you to the promise land. That, and all roads to the Super Bowl lead through Minnesota. Not a good year for the Iggles to get hot.

Carson Weitz aint no Ben Roethlisberger. I predict Carson will be gone from the league in four years, and back to bailing hay in North Dakota. For real quarterbacking tune into the Stillers tonight! I thank you.

Out!

thought the Birds should kick the FG there ... they got lucky ... nice play/catch by Jeffery for the TD. 31-28, Birds

Reactions: mn78psu83
Gurley really is pretty good.
Eagle's defense can't even slow him down, let alone stop him. Or anyone on the Ram's offense for that matter. And with Wentz out looks like the Rams will have plenty more opportunities to score TDs!

It also doesn't help if Foles has to finish this game. Wentz can't keep running like a fullback on broken plays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT