ADVERTISEMENT

FC/OT: Who's the Hottest? 2018 Golden Globes Red Carpet Edition!

• Thread starter anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
  • Start date

Who's the hottest?

• Kate Hudson

• Kerry Washington

• Margot Robbie

• Jessica Biel

• Blanca Bianco

• Catherine Zeta-Jones

• Nicole Kidman

• Halle Berry

• Alison Brie

• Gal Gadot

Results are only viewable after voting.
A

anon_xdc8rmuek44eq

Not sure if an awards show or funeral, but pick your top three 'all black everything' celebs if you so choose. Enjoy (or not)!

You get 3 Votes! Use'em or lose'em!

1. Kate Hudson

180107195510-34-golden-globes-red-carpet-2018-exlarge-916.jpg

2. Kerry Washington

180107194051-25-golden-globes-red-carpet-2018-exlarge-916.jpg

3. Margot Robbie

180107195508-33-golden-globes-red-carpet-2018-exlarge-916.jpg

4. Jessica Biel

nintchdbpict000376736838-e1515373341223.jpg

5. Blanca Blanco

180107182313-14-golden-globes-red-carpet-2018-exlarge-916.jpg

6. Catherine Zeta-Jones

180107182306-10-golden-globes-red-carpet-2018-exlarge-916.jpg

7. Nicole Kidman

GettyImages-902349218_master.nocrop.w447.h670.jpg

8. Halle Berry

GettyImages-902352254_master.nocrop.w447.h670.jpg

9. Alison Brie

GettyImages-902351428_master.nocrop.w446.h670.jpg

10. Gal Gadot

rs_634x1024-180107164918-634-red-carpet-fashion-2018-golden-globe-awards-gal-gadot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably just me.....but I think most of the gals in the poll are much more attractive in their everyday / non-glamour mode. Or maybe it was everyone wearing black this year. Or maybe because most of the dresses are ugly.

Or maybe just me.

Probably just me.....but I think most of the gals in the poll are much more attractive in their everyday / non-glamour mode. Or maybe it was everyone wearing black this year. Or maybe because most of the dresses are ugly.

Or maybe just me.

No argument here. But, Brie, Robbie, and Gadot can wear anything (or nothing!) and look great IMO.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
hmmm...does anybody see the irony here?

In the poll (because there aren't any men), or because the one person not wearing black is winning (or doing very well)? I think this is settled BWI McAndrew Board Law, but...

Reactions: Obliviax

Or maybe just me.
Agree. They nearly all look like they haven't slept in 4 days.

I was guessing the perceived irony falls in the contrast between the reason the women were wearing black, and seeing how much of their bodies they can show in those same black dresses.

Because I'll be attacked if I don't add the following qualifier that should be obvious: I'm not saying that's right, I believe women should be able to wear whatever they want without having to fear being harassed or assaulted.

In the poll (because there aren't any men), or because the one person not wearing black is winning (or doing very well)? I think this is settled BWI McAndrew Board Law, but...
First, just pulling your chain. Second, the irony may be this board or it may be these ladies that spent tens of thousand of dollars and most of their day to look like that. On one hand, this is their desired outcome (men paying attention in some form or another) and on the other, that is what they are protesting.

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
First, just pulling your chain. Second, the irony may be this board or it may be these ladies that spent tens of thousand of dollars and most of their day to look like that. On one hand, this is their desired outcome (men paying attention in some form or another) and on the other, that is what they are protesting.

To be fair, they aren't protesting men paying attention to them, they're protesting men assaulting them, pulling out their junk in front of them, blackballing them from their careers if they don't consent, etc.

1. Halle Berry FTW.
2. Jessica Biel
3. Catherine Zeta Jones (damn she looks good for her age)

Margot Robbie's hair style and dress did her no favors.

Bit of a reach methinks...Also, I think you like Gadot in Tom Ford. Right?

zClcnNV.gif

A reach? OK, 3 days.
No, I don't like Gadot. She looks like a 1950's stewardess for Pan Am.
(I am a harsh critic.:))

THIS is what you should look like on the Red Carpet. (not from yesterdays GG)
e7fc063ef822aee0b128d3bdaad157f9--leaving-las-vegas-elisabeth-shue.jpg

A reach? OK, 3 days.
No, I don't like Gadot. She looks like a 1950's stewardess for Pan Am.
(I am a harsh critic.:))

THIS is what you should look like on the Red Carpet.
e7fc063ef822aee0b128d3bdaad157f9--leaving-las-vegas-elisabeth-shue.jpg

A man who knows what he likes. Pan Am stewardess though....? Ehhhh....

Damn, Midnighter with some pretty tough standards. I'd vote for Naomi over quite a few of the ladies in this poll.

I tried to stick to actual actresses who did some work in 2017 to be recognized, realizing a couple on my list (Zeta-Jones, Berry, Blanco) were there for other reasons (but actresses nonetheless).

Kendall Jenner looked great too but I didn't include her either...

Kendall-Jenner-Wearing-Black-Dress-2018-Golden-Globes.jpg

Reactions: fairgambit
To be fair, they aren't protesting men paying attention to them, they're protesting men assaulting them, pulling out their junk in front of them, blackballing them from their careers if they don't consent, etc.
true and not true. some of harvey weinsteins stuff is clearly bad and/or illegal. however, some of the MeToo stuff have been about a director asking a person to "turn around" or one complained about a TSA agent asking for her phone number. So it is a mix. IMHO.

true and not true. some of harvey weinsteins stuff is clearly bad and/or illegal. however, some of the MeToo stuff have been about a director asking a person to "turn around" or one complained about a TSA agent asking for her phone number. So it is a mix. IMHO.

Right, and the Lauer assistant claiming MeToo because she had a consensual relationship with him fits that as well. But I don't think that's what the protest is really about. You can't really help who all tries to latch on to your movement, and you don't suddenly speak for them or share their beliefs if they do.

Right, and the Lauer assistant claiming MeToo because she had a consensual relationship with him fits that as well. But I don't think that's what the protest is really about. You can't really help who all tries to latch on to your movement, and you don't suddenly speak for them or share their beliefs if they do.
Fair enough. I agree with the movement, obviously. I guess these pampered and entitled hollywood types aren't the messengers I'd prefer.

Reactions: wbcincy
Fair enough. I agree with the movement, obviously. I guess these pampered and entitled hollywood types aren't the messengers I'd prefer.

They still suffer sexual assault/misconduct - they have a bigger platform than service industry workers and others. Just have to hope some good comes out of it for all women (and men who suffer similarly).

They still suffer sexual assault/misconduct - they have a bigger platform than service industry workers and others. Just have to hope some good comes out of it for all women (and men who suffer similarly).
Fair enough....but some of them were enablers, way worse than Joe Paterno and Tim Curley. Others partake in making movies that portray drug use and violence in a positive light. I am sorry that I am not more sympathetic....but I do have to say to these johnny-come-latelies "Welcome to the Party, Pal!"

Fair enough....but some of them were enablers, way worse than Joe Paterno and Tim Curley. Others partake in making movies that portray drug use and violence in a positive light. I am sorry that I am not more sympathetic....but I do have to say to these johnny-come-latelies "Welcome to the Party, Pal!"

Oh, for sure. Not going to fix that with black dresses. And imagine how bad it is for aspiring actresses who aren't stars. Still, good cause and hope it helps.

Not sure if an awards show or funeral, but pick your top three 'all black everything' celebs if you so choose. Enjoy (or not)!

You get 3 Votes! Use'em or lose'em!

1. Kate Hudson

180107195510-34-golden-globes-red-carpet-2018-exlarge-916.jpg

2. Kerry Washington

180107194051-25-golden-globes-red-carpet-2018-exlarge-916.jpg

3. Margot Robbie

180107195508-33-golden-globes-red-carpet-2018-exlarge-916.jpg

4. Jessica Biel

nintchdbpict000376736838-e1515373341223.jpg

5. Blanca Blanco

180107182313-14-golden-globes-red-carpet-2018-exlarge-916.jpg

6. Catherine Zeta-Jones

180107182306-10-golden-globes-red-carpet-2018-exlarge-916.jpg

7. Nicole Kidman

GettyImages-902349218_master.nocrop.w447.h670.jpg

8. Halle Berry

GettyImages-902352254_master.nocrop.w447.h670.jpg

9. Alison Brie

GettyImages-902351428_master.nocrop.w446.h670.jpg

10. Gal Gadot

rs_634x1024-180107164918-634-red-carpet-fashion-2018-golden-globe-awards-gal-gadot.jpg
Most of them look like they need an emergency sandwich. That said, I like Gal Gadot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT