ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari in Black and Gold

Is this a good enough disguise? It's only $13 on Amazon.

61Tt4vFpgkL._AC_UY1000_.jpg
Imagine wearing that in Carver…. That would be gold

Am I the ONLY guy not laughing? 2 punks continue to disgrace our wonderful sport, and a desperate, hypocrite of a coach leaves a kid on his team who has had over a dozen chances and continued to disgrace himself and his new team, meanwhile less than half of the teams fan base wants to keep both punks in the unrealistic and practically impossible hope of challenging the team in front of them for a championship which at very best, they wil lose by maybe 50 points instead of 70.

I don't see the humor.
Maybe you’re not asking the right question? 🤔

Heres a quote from a Hawk fan im not too familiar with over there but I need to start paying attention to. Great stuff....

"Tough to cut AJ for his behavior out there on the mat on a single day when it is just slightly a level above what Terry has been doing for 15+ years.

I thought we turned a corner when we started recruiting clean kids exclusively, but then there was a backslide with ADS, the flirtation with PD3, and now full-on whoring for the Ferraris. We get what the coaches earn."

Heres a quote from a Hawk fan im not too familiar with over there but I need to start paying attention to. Great stuff....

"Tough to cut AJ for his behavior out there on the mat on a single day when it is just slightly a level above what Terry has been doing for 15+ years.

I thought we turned a corner when we started recruiting clean kids exclusively, but then there was a backslide with ADS, the flirtation with PD3, and now full-on whoring for the Ferraris. We get what the coaches earn."
Whoever he is, that guy is like Alternate Universe Grip: lucid, sane, ethical, and able to string together complete sentences.

He's probably not long for GIA.

Whoever he is, that guy is like Alternate Universe Grip: lucid, sane, ethical, and able to string together complete sentences.

He's probably not long for GIA.
Lol. I think I pissed him off. Nothing like the turds over there knowing I like them. Not a good look for him...
Didn't take long. That bromance is over.
original.gif

JTS i love your work over at tHR/GIA.

Have the mods left that hell site?

Have the old timers abandoned the site?

I dont get around the interwebs much anymore, but when I do I just lurk for content for the most part. However, this Ferrarri thing and the sh!tstorm they will bring may have to get me off the sidelines and back in the game.

I dont get around the interwebs much anymore, but when I do I just lurk for content for the most part. However, this Ferrarri thing and the sh!tstorm they will bring may have to get me off the sidelines and back in the game.
Thanks! I just play around over there during periods of boredom or just wanting to escape things for awhile. Im sure they still have Mods. Mike Z left...he was one I sparred with from time to time but we all found out...including me... that hes a great guy. Hes the best theyve ever had. Theres still the same oldtimers there...some just dont post as much as they used to. A few of the good ones that post I have relationships with outside of there through email, texts and other social media platforms. Ive found that HR is bad represenration of the Hawk fanbase as a whole. Anyway, I dont enjoy trolling them as much as I used to. I really only started because they would always get butthurt at my real wrestling takes so I figured why not. They are gonna keep crying to ban me anyway. Also, it seems every year something happens within Brands program that makes it so easy to pile on them. Ferrari brothers is just one more in a long of questionable decisions by Brands but this one could be huge and bring out aspiring trolls in droves. Lol. I'd probably be the least of their headaches. Lol. If you decide to go back, just have fun with it... :)

I just got the BAN HAMMER over there this morning. First time for me. 1 week mandatory layoff. I guess it was maybe because I called the Ferraris, Tom and Terry POS.

I just got the BAN HAMMER over there this morning. First time for me. 1 week mandatory layoff. I guess it was maybe because I called the Ferraris, Tom and Terry POS.
What's this one week bullshit I've been banned for life apparently it's been five years and still get back on lol. Probably for the best

Reactions: Ski and matter7172
I don't want NCAA wrestling to become a sideshow. Need 10 weights for Olympics. Credability in the world.
I voted no because although I am sure that net-net the Ferraris are a negative for the Iowa program due to reducing team morale, causing an increase in distractions, and resulting in a loss of recruits, it's morally wrong to have AJ on the squad. He needs to take a time out or find another vocation. Iowa is already having a hard time getting recruits- if someone is on the edge, will AJ being on the Iowa team cause a potential recruit to be more or less likely to commit? The answer is obvious. Over the long run Iowa loses NCAA points as a result.

It looks like he's going to be a part of the program to me, it will now just be a matter of how much chaos he causes. The Soldier Salute was just a warm-up.

I voted no because although I am sure that net-net the Ferraris are a negative for the Iowa program due to reducing team morale, causing an increase in distractions, and resulting in a loss of recruits, it's morally wrong to have AJ on the squad. He needs to take a time out or find another vocation. Iowa is already having a hard time getting recruits- if someone is on the edge, will AJ being on the Iowa team cause a potential recruit to be more or less likely to commit? The answer is obvious. Over the long run Iowa loses NCAA points as a result.

It looks like he's going to be a part of the program to me, it will now just be a matter of how much chaos he causes. The Soldier Salute was just a warm-up.
I know the good things but total big picture,imo, is no.

I was banned (presumably for life) last year.
Banned for life after our football loss when our backup couldn’t get a snap off…. Actually after they lost to Purdue (?) the next week

Did start another account, just to read and hit like buttons, but have since forgotten my password and what email was associated….

Ferrari should've lost when he blatantly backed out of bounds in SV. That's stalling by rule, and he already had 2 stall calls against him.

One can only wonder how he would've reacted to losing on an OT stall call.

Also, the refs let Ferrari get away with lots of (cough cough) "recovery" tactics between whistles. Adjust his equipment, switch sides on top before the start, wander around the mat, etc. Hilarious that he strayed toward his corner before the start of OT, and the alternate ref pushed him in the back to tell him to return to center.
I thought I was the only one to notice that. AJ was tired and it was not off the scale. It confirms what Iowa fans refused to believe, you cannot miss almost 2 years and be the same immediately.

Havent checked but im sure 1/10th of me did too...

What's this one week bullshit I've been banned for life apparently it's been five years and still get back on lol. Probably for the best

I was banned (presumably for life) last year.
giphy.gif

Who do you guys think matches up the best against mr. Fast twit?
Brooks, sloan, hidlay, poznanski?
since this is a psu forum I’d assume brooks will be the majority of picks.
‘but who else will abuse the twit?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT