ADVERTISEMENT

Fiesta Bowl

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reactions: fastlax16
Can someone tell Harbaugh when a 59 year old man wears a flat brim cap he just looks like a Make A Wish kid.

Reactions: Parkland Fan
If scUM is within one score at halftime with all those squandered opportunities they may roll them in the 2nd.

Yea, they're going to roll 'em.... they're just waiting till the 2nd half.... I guess that's why they just keep giving up yardage and points. They'll need to roll 'em given that they're getting rolled in the 1st Half.

TCU looking very good so far. Close plays are bouncing their way.
I’m over the conflict— Michigan sucks— Harbaugh sucks— they lost to Illinois and the referines let them get away with blatant pick play just like they did against us for the Eric All TD. Karma may be helping TCU

Reactions: Online Persona
I expected TCU to get thrashed. Instead, so far it looks like Michigan may be laying another egg.

My intellect has me rooting for Michigan.

As much as my head says a Michigan win is better for the conference and Penn State, for some reason this feels good.

Does this make me a bad person?

I expected TCU to get thrashed. Instead, so far it looks like Michigan may be laying another egg.

As much as my head says a Michigan win is better for the conference and Penn State, for some reason this feels good.

Teams like Iowa and Maryland winning their bowl games is better for the conference than Michigan or OSU winning in the playoffs.

Teams like Iowa and Maryland winning their bowl games is better for the conference than Michigan or OSU winning in the playoffs.

I think our top teams losing would have an impact next year with the committee. After that, with a 12 team playoff, not so much.

You may be right about overall conference strength when we get to 12 teams.

Michigan winning does nothing good for us. Michigan got embarrassed last season and the Big Ten still got two this year. I guess if they'd won it all it would have gotten three.

Reactions: psu00
I think our top teams losing would have an impact next year with the committee. After that, with a 12 team playoff, not so much.

You may be right about overall conference strength when we get to 12 teams.

Michigan lost 34-11 to UGA last season and the Big Ten got two teams in this year. Some impact.

Reactions: AWS1022
No way if Mich plays PSU in regular season does that TD get reversed by this shit hole conference's stripes. Then on ensuing play, zebras would have called play dead, no fumble, ball back to scUM. This is how Michigan wins games but in bowl games with neutral refs, it explains their all-time bowl record of 21-28.

Reactions: ncgolfer
Feeling like Michigan will will win this going away.
It did seem like TCU had lost some of its mojo and Michigan was finally beginning to shake off their nerves and play. However, TCU just had a good answer TD.

TCU can’t cover deep throws. Michigan receivers have been wide open all day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT